Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Bobcarper99
Good morning all you wonderful people

Bob Carper here once again to provide pre-holiday (haloween) cheer

Just came back from seeing what food delicacies (buns and bananas) are out there on the basement counter

Then looked at the Trump Impeachment news once again this morning.  As usual, the news is totally grim.  The postings from Ritaruby, Deltaflight, Ellen, and others were not cheery.   I had hoped to see where Rep. Al Green (texas) had initiated the forst congressional measures intended to impeach Trump.  Maybe tomorrow (we can always hope).  

To get me all cheered up and ready for the week ahead, I went back to the photos taken of my great-grandaughter Evelynn.  She is so gorgeous for such a little thing ready to turn 28 right now.  Definitely makes me feel better.  My daughter Pam is elsewhere (could be in either of three places....I know not where.

So, I might as well have my lunch right about now....and hopefully will see news where we have launched the Trump impeachnent.  One can only hope

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Yours for loud laughs

Bob Carper
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good morning all you wonderful people

Bob Carper here once again to provide pre-holiday (haloween) cheer

Just came back from seeing what food delicacies (buns and bananas) are out there on the basement counter

Then looked at the Trump Impeachment news once again this morning.  As usual, the news is totally grim.  The postings from Ritaruby, Deltaflight, Ellen, and others were not cheery.   I had hoped to see where Rep. Al Green (texas) had initiated the forst congressional measures intended to impeach Trump.  Maybe tomorrow (we can always hope).  

To get me all cheered up and ready for the week ahead, I went back to the photos taken of my great-grandaughter Evelynn.  She is so gorgeous for such a little thing ready to turn 28 right now.  Definitely makes me feel better.  My daughter Pam is elsewhere (could be in either of three places....I know not where.

So, I might as well have my lunch right about now....and hopefully will see news where we have launched the Trump impeachnent.  One can only hope

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Yours for loud laughs

Bob Carper

Hi Bob

I thought a least a few of my cartoon posts on the last page could make you laugh.
I always look forward to your words here as you post. I still have my wifes wedding pick on my desk to remind me of how pretty she is. Married now for 47 years in February.

Take care Bob

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Priceless yet again Delta...the image of Trump I mean! Somebody send that to him but make sure the ICE police don't get you first hahahaha
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I promise you there will be Trick or Treaters dressed as Trump this year....how about all of the others in his cabinet? Or Under his cabinet????
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Priceless yet again Delta...the image of Trump I mean! Somebody send that to him but make sure the ICE police don't get you first hahahaha

So glad you enjoyed! 
I paid for our our island vacation last year, your turn this winter! OK? :-))

DF
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:

We could fly ICE AIR and ask them to Fly us free for a holiday?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
6a00d8341d417153ef01b7c8aa6e9f970b-800wi.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I think I'd rent the clown costume...or go dressed as someone from a country where they have a normal President....or whatever their titles are in different parts...
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
A must view of Senator McCain as speaks on how America is great

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/10/17/john-mccain-full-speech-liberty-medal.cnn

If only the POTUS could speak as well as John. I would rather see him as president. IMO

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Someone must break the silence here. A brief history of the USA.
Enjoy and laugh but there is truth in it! IMO
Enjoy and smile.
Delta Flight

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Aimed where? At the white house? LOL...no really...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And let's rent the Halloween costume and all goes as Trump Opposers...
Quote 0 0