Monday, December 2, 2019
Delta Flight Show full post »
Ritaruby
And a great post from you too MarkmBha.  Both unfortunately too true!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
50 Years of Trump Racism

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/opinion/donald-trumps-long-history-of-racism-from-the-1970s-to-2020/ar-BBTBbNm?li=AAggNb9
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
As the world now sees the US.  Sad!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/the-united-states-is-more-alone-than-ever-just-at-the-moment-the-world-needs-its-leadership/ar-BB163m6x?li=AAggNb9
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link, Delta Flight. This is embarrassing, sad and frankly despicable....but I am not losing Hope in Biden winning....or the USA coming back again....it will be a long hard road, but I think it can happen. With the Russia/dead American soldiers issue plus the pandemic he's losing support big time. I hope we can recover at some point....and it won't be while Trump's in office!!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Thanks for this link, Delta Flight. This is embarrassing, sad and frankly despicable....but I am not losing Hope in Biden winning....or the USA coming back again....it will be a long hard road, but I think it can happen. With the Russia/dead American soldiers issue plus the pandemic he's losing support big time. I hope we can recover at some point....and it won't be while Trump's in office!!

Lets all hope
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Renee wrote:
I am so upset, I haven’t been posting due to a family medical emergency. I am so sick of trump, because he doesn’t take the COVID virus serious. My father who lives out of my state got sick and long story short, my father who is 83 years old is going to die by himself because stupid people can’t follow rules. I can’t even go and see my father. They hooked him up to life support when he had a DNR. I haven’t seen my father in a long time, I couldn’t see him in person even if I wanted to. He is forced to die by his self. I get to have a FaceTime with him before they unplug him. I pray he goes quickly. Please pray for my family. I greatly appreciate all of you. Tell your loved ones everyday how much you love them. I would give anything to have a hug from my dad

I am very sorry neither you or your father should suffer this. In some places they put them with Oxigen and give them antibiotics (I don't know which)... tell the nurses to do that. at least they can try. I am catholic and I will pray for your father and you to padre Pio, he is a miracle to me. good luck. 
Quote 1 0
cpmty
.  THE WORLD CAN NOT BELIEVE WE HAVE SUCH AN ANIMAL-HUMAN-BEING LIKE HE IS. AND WHY WE DIDNT' REMOVED HIM FROM OFFICE.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
I WANT HIM IN JAIL FOR all pai
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, cpmty-but first we must get him out of office!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
For Rita 

No photo description available.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I am all too aware of these numbers, Delta Flight....and remain jealous. But thanks for giving us this update...most are probably not aware of the low number in Canada. I know someone who lives in New Hampshire and they have hardly any cases...it's quite rural...was there only once.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Your war time president surrendered.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/30/politics/joe-biden-speech-today/index.html
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this important link, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'But how do you TALK without a brain? Oh I'm a politician! Bey'
Quote 1 0