Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
OMG! Kennedy really moved me with his words...almost was in tears. Does anyone else think he should run for POTUS? What did you think of his rebuttal?
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Joe Kennedy responds to Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/30/politics/joe-kennedy-state-of-the-union-response/index.html

Nice to see a real politician speak. He is also a democrat. What is not to like?
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight - again thanks for the link...Kennedy's speech was nothing short of magnificent to me. I hope he considers a run for POTUS or higher office...we really need him and I think he was an excellent choice for the rebuttal...didn't know much about him before and his speech really moved me....for anyone who did not see it please check out the link above and/or anything else on his speech which may be out there...light "at the (hopefully) end of a very dark tunnel" this speech was...filled with hope and decency.
Quote 0 0
Tzeitle
I would definitely vote for him!  Literally ANYONE who didn't sell their soul to the devil by voting for Trump would be better than Putin's puppet!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Tzeitle-I agree...I am at that point too where anyone saying they are a Democrat is better than this person...I really hope the Dems take over both the House and the Senate!
Quote 0 0