Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I think the names of all of the men (and women) -though some women may have been "Recruits" themselves should be published. And he had ALL of Trump's phone numbers. Last I read the victims did not even receive compensation from his estate...I know at least one person filed a lawsuit. I do not believe that those prisoners (or prison guards?) killed him...
Some-or several- "high up" men got scared when he went to jail and planned this. I hope some journalist stays on this. Thoughts? Links? Comments?
Quote 0 0
Renee
I firmly believe that trump is in this whole mess. I also believe the guards are innocent. Trump disavowed not knowing him yet at the very least explained why he is in so many pictures just as he said he doesn’t know Prince Andrew. I think there are a lot of high ranking republicans who hopefully will be outed for there disgraceful behavior.I think the American people are being duped. He needs to be running scared. He can’t buy off these women they don’t want money they want the truth to come out.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed about the Jeffrey Epstein case, Renee. I believe Bill Barr "made a lot go away" about Trump's association with Epstein (just like he does for Trump with everything else he can).  I believe there must be a lot of high ranking wealthy men who regularly attended those parties-Republicans, yes but even Bill Clinton is mentioned and pictured with him...heads of other countries, CEO's etc....I hope some day their names come out and I think they set up those guards.
Quote 0 0