Ritaruby
We all know this is inhumane. I want to see the lawsuits coming and the protests and make sure none of them can go outside their homes without confrontation. My understanding is that if even several Republicans pushed McConnell and voted with the Democrats the government could be reopened and Trump could not stop this...some Republicans are starting to break with Trump on the shutdown, the wall and on Russian sanctions relief. Let's hope this is their "red line" and they will get a spine and start to behave like politicians instead of followers! In the meantime I think everyone has a case to sue....and ask for large sums of money. Mind you, this is my opinion here and I am not a lawyer.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
agree
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, cpmty, I think the lawsuits are about to hit this administration. It seems Mitch McConnell is as much of a hold up as Trump as he is refusing to bring any bill to the floor which does not give Trump the billions for his border wall. But I feel this will all be done soon.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
But the problem is that trump is going to ignore these lawsuits against him as he's been doing and protesters will be arrested because only Democrats don't get a freedom of speech thats what trump wants us to know.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I'm not so sure. I think the coming months and if he's still in years will be very difficult for "individual 1", Mr. Trump.
Quote 0 0
scribe
how would we, as individuals, or as citizens sue to dump trump and make him pay for the shutdowns and other crimes.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Scribe...I honestly do not have the answer to that...I was suggesting via an opinion only. I did hear that workers in dangerous types of government jobs without pay now due to the shutdown are or have sued Trump and his administration....on some sort of inhumanity level, I believe. Anyone else have more info? Lnks? What do you think there? I am of course no lawyer but I'd imagine that if inhumane acts are committed against citizens....like the 2016 election being thrown to Trump for instance...there may be a legal opening...I have not explored this....I would just like to see it done, is what I meant to say.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
He still blames de Dems. Inept &Stupid man, always blaming other for his messes and stupid decisions. He is evil and everything he touches he destroys. He doesn't care if innocent children are in jail, can't see their parents. He doesn't care y hundreds of people have no job or not pay... WHY CAN WE REMOVE HIS SALARY AND HIS VACATIONS, AND HIS TRIPS TO GOLF PLAY AND FLORIDA TRIPS?? UNTIL HE STOPs THIS ''ANODINE'' (?) CHILD LIKE BEHAVIOR?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
cpmty wrote:
He still blames de Dems. Inept &Stupid man, always blaming other for his messes and stupid decisions. He is evil and everything he touches he destroys. He doesn't care if innocent children are in jail, can't see their parents. He doesn't care y hundreds of people have no job or not pay... WHY CAN WE REMOVE HIS SALARY AND HIS VACATIONS, AND HIS TRIPS TO GOLF PLAY AND FLORIDA TRIPS?? UNTIL HE STOPs THIS ''ANODINE'' (?) CHILD LIKE BEHAVIOR?

I strongly agree with you better yet why can't Democrats just impeach him that easily without republican votes😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now and cpmty.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you cpmty. The reason we can not do what you mention - and what I think we all here and many others want to do is because of the office he holds and his "enablers" in the serving GOP and Mitch the Witch Ditch McConnell. I do think his time is coming and this shutdown is pushing it closer and closer. I think the word you may have been searching for there is asinine - but I'm not sure.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Someone may end up dying because of asshole n chief. Then watch the lawsuits fly. But the American people will foot the bill for his defense anyway.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna958066
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
cpmty
This is terrible, so many people suffering because a inhuman cruel vial evil man. I hope gos Polish him!!! How can he be so cruel, and his dumb servants believe him and some even think  is the Democrats fault. He literally blackmailing people DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS, AND NEEDY, POOR AND SICK PEOPLE ...AND HE IS PLAYING GAMES?!!!! with the lives of soooo many people???!!!! diabolic selfcent3ered, vindictive, ... and his Chistian friends are as guilty as he is for allowing him to do it. THIS WALL  IS A LIE, IS B.S. THIS PEOPLE CAN BRAKE AND CUT ANYTHING AND THEY WILL CONTINUE ENTERING TO THE  USA... and the USA BUSINESSES and FAMING and... NEEDS THEM TO DO THE WORK NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO DO.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed again, cpmty.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, again thanks for the link. It seems to me that people have already died to, as you say, the asshole In Chief.  My understanding is that the lawsuits around this shutdown are just beginning...he can add those to his multiple other lawsuits, separate most of them from the investigations on him.
Quote 0 0