Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
droberts, again thanks for the link. It seems to me that people have already died to, as you say, the asshole In Chief.  My understanding is that the lawsuits around this shutdown are just beginning...he can add those to his multiple other lawsuits, separate most of them from the investigations on him.

People dying was in reference to the shutdown, although there have been immigrant children deaths too because of the horrid policies of Trump and his administrstion. Just more lawsuits to come.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks droberts….and I say, PILE ON THE LAWSUITS!
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I really don't understand how no one had done anything about children being kept in jails type of places... small children!!! separated from their parents!!! and the way these children are are  very different that American children. more sensible, more naïve and more protected. WHAT WHOULD HE SAY IF SOMEON DID TO AMERICAN CHILDREN??? O WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW HE FELT ?? And everything else he has done from the first day ...this monster of nature, Now lying again and again about Democrats, STUPID MAN. like his lies are  changing  his lies into to truth just because he said so. IN THE MEANTIME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE MEDICINES (INSULIN AND OTHER VERY SERIOUS MEDS AND DOCTORS AND $$ ... FOOD AND...security etc... IF A TERRORIST ATACK US NOW that we are weak and  hardly any security  ... HE SHOULD BE PUT TO JAIL, FOR HIS INEPT SENSELESS ATTITUDE,  HIS LACK OF COMMON SENSE AND NOT  DOING HIS JOB. HE ONLY IS RESPONSABLE THA A TOY OF A WALL MAKE HIM ACT LIKE THIS. HE IS NOT APT TO BE OUR PRESIDENT !!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
AGREED cpmty!
Quote 0 0