Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
droberts, your points are well taken. I personally though am not inclined to watch the show, as in never in a million years, even after the points you make. And Roseanne's unwavering support for Trump personally in my opinion carries over to the show, though apparently it makes other points about current issues and diversity that you mention. Agreed, Roseanne was never a really stable person even back in the day, but this show in my opinion - rightfully or not - has become highly politicized. It is helpful that you provide this specific information though, in case others are curious and want to tune in to see it. Me, myself and I are not interested. What Roseanne spews in her words in her personal life she has done very publicly and in my opinion she is aiding the demise of our democracy as are other "ever Trumpers." So my time, energy and patronage will not go to ABC for that particular show. But to each their own.
Quote 0 0
Peabody
Roseanne is exactly the kind of woman TRUMP makes fun of, FAT and UGLY and the fact that a FAT, UGLY woman like her would vote for somebody like him makes her all the more DISGUSTING! Especially since she comes from an ethnic group that used to be the greatest of all real democrats who valued SOCIAL JUSTICE. It's a real shame when people from her group go RIGHT WING 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I agree about the Right Wing part, Peabody, but won't comment on the looks part. I do believe that even if the show provides some insight into the working class and social issues since Roseanne Barr is the star of the show with the big name and got called  by Trump to congratulate her on the ratings, that what she says outside of the show transfers onto the show because of it.
Quote 0 0
Rita Kirk Tecoma
I have never liked Roseanne,  she's  not funny and she is Vulgar.  I'm not surprised she's  a Trumpard .
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Rita, I completely agree with you. I watched her for a short time the first time her program was on but now...never ever. I think this drew attention because she is one of the few people in the entertainment industry to side with Trump...fortunately for that!
Quote 0 0
Peabody
She is exactly the kind that TRUMP makes fun of FAT and UGLY! The two of them would make a lovely pair of disgusting LOW CLASS PIGS 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
As before Peabody I won't comment on the looks...like I know Trump has with his non supporters who he calls names...but I do agree about the "double pig" thing..just from my perspective.
Quote 0 0