Monday, December 2, 2019
MarkmBha
TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED:
Please see: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/20/opinion/gordon-sondland-impeachment-hearings.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage&fbclid=IwAR19n78But4uHHFtUB8nX7hHmGliXvEg4WCn8Mefinc4Fz5p16zedrnl5aA
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Lets hope!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Renee

I was raised in a staunch republican family. I broke from the party at the age of 20. I will forever be a proud Democrat, I really believe Trump is a VERY sick person and needs to be IMPEACHED!I watched as all of the hearings and I truly believe there is something wrong with him. I think the USA is in a very dangerous place and it all falls at the feet of the entire Republican Party. This all needs to change ASPA. 

Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
[QUOTE username=Renee Renee userid=6963805 postid=1310148134]

I was raised in a staunch republican family. I broke from the party at the age of 20. I will forever be a proud Democrat, I really believe Trump is a VERY sick person and needs to be IMPEACHED!I watched as all of the hearings and I truly believe there is something wrong with him. I think the USA is in a very dangerous place and it all falls at the feet of the entire Republican Party. This all needs to change ASPA. 

Wow !

Let me first of all welcome you to the forum here.  If you have any question, just ask.

Secondly, your post is 100% correct.

I have always questioned his mental state or lack there off .

Keep posting. 

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Renee
Thank you, I come from a family that has many guns. They are very responsible. I married a carrier military man and now my daughter has done the same. My son in law has many guns and is very big on gun control, they don’t even want to send my granddaughter to a public school any more. My youngest son went to school in late August and I got the call all parents don’t want, a student got mad at a teacher and told that teacher he was going home to get a gun and come back to school and shoot it up. Thank God we have police in our middle school and high schools. They were able to arrest the student when he came back to school. I never thought that this would ever happen here in our town. Correct me if I am wrong but it was a republican president who allowed the military grade weapons to be sold in the United States. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Thank God the police got this boy before he killed a lot of people.
Quote 0 0