Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I watched the Stormy Daniels' interview on 60 minutes. Am wondering what others thought if you watched it? 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I must of watched the part that was ending even though I put it on CBS at 7pm like they said 😠 I only saw where she said that her lawyer told her to not discuss all the evidence. I actually saw in the internet before 60 minutes, saying that she won't be able to show everything because it would be foolish 😡😡😡 so my question is how the heck are they gonna get the monster in chief out of our White House if they won't let her disclose all the information she said we deserved to know??? Now I'm starting to have doubts that she even has evidence that she had an affair with trump and even physically threatened by him. I think she was hired to fool us all to believe she had what it took to take that monster out of the White House or just doing this just because trump didnt want to leave melania or garbage like that😡😡😡
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I also began recording the Stormy Daniels interview on 60 minutes early-only to find out that the basketball game before the beginning of the show went into overtime...but my understanding is that they did eventually air her whole interview. I agree it was "blown up" by her Attorney and the media to be, well, more than it was-it was very brief. However, I do feel that some important points were made. She/her lawyer did not present the evidence teased on the post put out which showed the back of a computer and a disk though and I think this is because they - especially the lawyer-are waiting and "playing chess" - as is this Attorney's famous reputation - until court time comes closer. I don't have any doubts that she was telling the truth, she passed a lie detector test-and whether or not her case can take the monster in chief out of the White House remains to be seen - but the payment and the threat to her and her family are key here - not the episode/affair itself.
This is a smart lawyer who puts his clients far into the public eye - on purpose - and he states that "this is only the beginning" - and I do believe him. I can see how you are skeptical...but me personally I want to wait and see. The biggest threat right now is the creep he named as National Security Adviser who wants to immediately start wars and "clean house" at the National Security Council... I pray that somehow he does not get a security clearance. As to Melania I hear she flew home alone without Trump after the interview aired...
Quote 2 0
Bobcarper99
Good Monday morning everybody....

Bob Carper here once again to amuse and confuse (okay..let.s get novel !!)

I can think of less items of importance than the Stormy Daniels business.  Such items of trivia are less tah those at the bottom of my scale.....Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Bob

A few good words for the day. Enjoy. Reflect on them.

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/21210.Margaret_Fishback_Powers
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Hi Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I also began recording the Stormy Daniels interview on 60 minutes early-only to find out that the basketball game before the beginning of the show went into overtime...but my understanding is that they did eventually air her whole interview. I agree it was "blown up" by her Attorney and the media to be, well, more than it was-it was very brief. However, I do feel that some important points were made. She/her lawyer did not present the evidence teased on the post put out which showed the back of a computer and a disk though and I think this is because they - especially the lawyer-are waiting and "playing chess" - as is this Attorney's famous reputation - until court time comes closer. I don't have any doubts that she was telling the truth, she passed a lie detector test-and whether or not her case can take the monster in chief out of the White House remains to be seen - but the payment and the threat to her and her family are key here - not the episode/affair itself.
This is a smart lawyer who puts his clients far into the public eye - on purpose - and he states that "this is only the beginning" - and I do believe him. I can see how you are skeptical...but me personally I want to wait and see. The biggest threat right now is the creep he named as National Security Adviser who wants to immediately start wars and "clean house" at the National Security Council... I pray that somehow he does not get a security clearance. As to Melania I hear she flew home alone without Trump after the interview aired...

Oookee I guess we just have to wait then. Well I heard that melania stayed at mar a lago while the Stormy Daniels interview was being aired and I was thinking she was just avoiding seeing her on TV and worse having her Son see all that too. I guess it shows the people another day that they dont do things together anymore but they still go together to mar a lago ALL THE TIME so it also goes to show that she'll never leave that monster no matter what. 

I can only hope and pray that there won't be no war.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I can appreciate how these stories must affect Melania and her child, however, she knew who she was marrying in my opinion...let's just say "far from a boy scout" going way back. If the Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougal stories undo his Presidency in some way, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - and everyone, than great, who cares how he goes. Otherwise, yes, I am praying for no war and that John Boulton does NOT get a security clearance!
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight I butted in again...liked your link to Bob.😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I can appreciate how these stories must affect Melania and her child, however, she knew who she was marrying in my opinion...let's just say "far from a boy scout" going way back. If the Stormy Daniels or Karen McDougal stories undo his Presidency in some way, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - and everyone, than great, who cares how he goes. Otherwise, yes, I am praying for no war and that John Boulton does NOT get a security clearance!

Is the first rule not marry for money then you can marry for love later in life??
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, glad to hear from you. On the surface the Stormy Daniels story looks like just another one of Trump's "escapades" but it is being blown up because it could potentially be much more. First, she was threatened with her life in front of her young daughter to keep quiet and also there is the issue of where hers- and others' payoff money came from involving Michael Cohen, Trump's (former?) Attorney. Did Trump know about the payoff? Used from campaign funds as all of this occurred during the campaign right before the election, etc. And now Trump is suing Stormy Daniels for 20 million dollars and trying to bankrupt her "for telling 20 lies." Michael Cohen has a history of threatening people on Trump's behalf, they refer to him as "Trump's pit bull...so this is why this story goes beyond a cheating scandal/one night stand and/or short affair. Hope that helps.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight I butted in again...liked your link to Bob.😃

Reflect on the words and remember your past!

Delta Flight
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Cute Delta Flight!😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight I never heard the "first marry for money thing..." LOL....I don't even want to speculate about how or why Melania stays with him...to me she must be as ill as he is - mentally, that is..to stick this one out especially in the public eye.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight I never heard the "first marry for money thing..." LOL....I don't even want to speculate about how or why Melania stays with him...to me she must be as ill as he is - mentally, that is..to stick this one out especially in the public eye.

Melania married for Trumps money. She will marry someone else for true love.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:

Now you see why she no longer travels with him or shares a bedroom with him!
Quote 0 0