Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
dfcloud

First of all I HATE watching sports on TV, or listening to sports... I almost turned it off, but I bit my tongue and muted it until the show finally started. So, while underwhelmed after all the hype, I have no trouble what-so-ever believing her story. As far as the evidence they say they have, I never for one minute thought they'd produce it on national TV... evidence is for courtrooms and I can't wait until they get there. Stormy was cool, calm and very articulate. Quite the credible witness. As a dabbler in the study of body language... I saw nothing to hint she might be lying, all I saw was honesty and a little fear when talking about the threats.

As for Melania... she did stay behind in Mara Lago and I don't blame her. Now, this is JUST MY OPINION, but we all know bone spurs is a bully, so I'm thinking she stays because he has threatened to deport either her and/or her parents if she tries to leave him. I can also see him threatening to keep Barron from her and, as a mother, and a daughter, I can't think of anything worse to be threatened with. Some of the looks I've seen her give him in the last year?????   Like my mother always said, "if looks could kill".

Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
dfcloud wrote:

First of all I HATE watching sports on TV, or listening to sports... I almost turned it off, but I bit my tongue and muted it until the show finally started. So, while underwhelmed after all the hype, I have no trouble what-so-ever believing her story. As far as the evidence they say they have, I never for one minute thought they'd produce it on national TV... evidence is for courtrooms and I can't wait until they get there. Stormy was cool, calm and very articulate. Quite the credible witness. As a dabbler in the study of body language... I saw nothing to hint she might be lying, all I saw was honesty and a little fear when talking about the threats.

As for Melania... she did stay behind in Mara Lago and I don't blame her. Now, this is JUST MY OPINION, but we all know bone spurs is a bully, so I'm thinking she stays because he has threatened to deport either her and/or her parents if she tries to leave him. I can also see him threatening to keep Barron from her and, as a mother, and a daughter, I can't think of anything worse to be threatened with. Some of the looks I've seen her give him in the last year?????   Like my mother always said, "if looks could kill".

Could be, but there are times that melania looks very happy with that ugly monster and it usually makes me doubt that she's unhappy, especially if she's getting all the money in the world being married to him.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud I agree and could not have stated it any better.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Oh and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - same, agree, well put.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I hate watching sports too and made myself wait through the Basketball overtime for the interview...
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with dfcloud, Delta Flight, that he is probably threatening Melania if she tries to leave him and/or bribing her with a luxurious lifestyle as well....and I don't think their marriage is worth much...but they are both adults-ok, one of them may be an adult...and I understand being she has a child and all...but I still think you need something wrong to live with that man, but that is their business. I am much more worried about Trump's John "the war man" Bolton's appointment to National Security Adviser. I do think, though that Trump is in for more "Stormy weather"!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, let's hope Melania finds true love. She has certainly "earned" it being with that sack of you know what!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hurricane weather is coming soon and more tornadoes.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes they are...just ask Stormy Daniel's lawyer...very impressive...I read up on him and he doesn't back down and neither does it seem like she will!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight, let's hope Melania finds true love. She has certainly "earned" it being with that sack of you know what!

Well if she's like her husband, who would ever wish her to find true love. I mean she knew what she was getting herself into, she just went ahead to be the center of his attention temporarily just to also have possesion of all that money he has, so she must be just as monstrous as her husband.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now wrote:

Well if she's like her husband, who would ever wish her to find true love. I mean she knew what she was getting herself into, she just went ahead to be the center of his attention temporarily just to also have possesion of all that money he has, so she must be just as monstrous as her husband.

I have more trust in Melania than I ever would with Trump
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Delta Flight wrote:

I have more trust in Melania than I ever would with Trump

Ok ☺ I was only saying what I think of her.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
She is know by another name. AKA

Gold Digger.

Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
I'm not so sure Stormy Daniels is a gold digger...but we are all entitled to our opinions here.😃
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight, I too have more trust in Melania...more than Trump...but that's not saying much.
Quote 0 0