Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumturd_Now - I see your point..about Melania...but like Delta Flight (ooh, we agree Delta!😃- I also have more trust and faith in Melania than in Trump...again, that is not saying very much.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oookee ☺
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are welcome Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.😃
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Stormy's lawyer wants to depose Trump.  Great news.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/28/politics/stormy-daniels-avenatti-depose-michael-cohen-donald-trump/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, great links..thanks for it. I had heard and read about this just recently...and also a judge ordered that the case proceed against him re: the emoluments (sp?) case re: Trump Hotel(s) profiting off them during his presidency...and multiple states are suing him and the administration over that census junk! Bring on the 
issues against him!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Trump changes his depends hourly! Fun to watch him squirm.
Quote 2 0
Ritaruby
True, Delta Flight...never enough squirming for me! And he needs more than those depends!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Rita

Please trust me and go the Coffee Shop and read the quote I left for you. It is called Footprints by Powers.
We know that you are not well so when I found this I thought of you. It may give you a moment to contemplate!

DELTA FLIGHT
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hi Delta Flight, thanks for this...I did go to the Coffee Shop and read the quote..as a matter of fact that quote is actually posted in my home, as is the serenity prayer..in every room, along with multiple motivating positive quotes. That quote always gives me a moment to contemplate as do others. Appreciate the consideration.
Quote 0 0