Monday, December 2, 2019
Phaser_1962
Over the last couple of days, I have seen news reports of a press conference with Trump announcing the Space force and telling reporters of a new missile that they are developing and he said that he liked to call it the Super Duper missile that is 17 times faster than what they currently have.
But there have been no stories on the main site at all, I thought they would have been on a story like this, like white on rice I mean Twitter had a field day with.
Quote 2 0
Renee
As a wife of a retired 25 year veteran of Navy, he is so full of s##t. When the stealth bomber first came out they kept it hidden from the public as they always do. I got to see it before almost all Americans because it was being kept at the base in Okinawa, Japan. We unlike North Korea do not announce our weapons to the world. As for the space force, what a joke. I think dummy is involved with the show Star Trek. I hope the next president makes the program go away. The money should stay with the US military. Contrary to the public’s opinion the military is below the property level. I have given more money this election to my party than I have in the last 40 years. We need to stress to the American people how bad the republicans are. They don’t care about any one else but them selves. They all but a few need to go! I hope and pray that everyone is safe and not gone off the track too badly. I find myself talking back to my cats. Even after they lift more restrictions I will still distance. Life as I knew it has changed forever.
Quote 2 0
Delta Flight
Obama speaks like a president should.    IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
I liked both above posts
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Like Renee stated, Trump is full of shit.  The biggest fraud conman psycho-sociopath I have ever seen.  He's dangerous, and I fully believe that if he gets enough of his loyalists in power, in all the right places, and wins re-election, he won't hold back on punishing his perceived enemies, and will do like Putin and Kim Jung Un does.  I'm talking about prison and even murder!  And the free press will be no more and have to go underground at best.  His greed for power and money has no bottom to it.
Quote 1 0