Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I don't know about you but just as I'm obsessed with posting I devour every article in our newsletter every day. Today I believe there was one in the "Good News" article in which the writer share that he or she is done with "the Trump Show"...meaning that he is done allowing Trump's tweets, comments, "maybes" etc. to sap his energy and take the oxygen out of him...he goes on to explain that this is what a narcissist wants...so he said that he will: write (and hopefully - my words- - post occasionally) on the forum, listen to enough news to be aware of the concrete actions (or lack thereof!) which he actually does or does not do - but he is "done" with each and every "Breaking News" Oh-My-Gosh-How-Could-He-Have-Said-That (my words) thing which comes out of his mouth or his twitter...that by now we all know it will either be; hateful, hurtful, idiotic, vengeful, ignorant, etc (I don't have his exact words in front of me) - so he will not allow "The Trump show" to "get to him" (my words-his were different). Which goes to Rachel Maddow's "watch what they DO - not what they SAY" (which can be scary enough). If you have not yet read this article, you may find it interesting.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 19 of 139: Phil Hands/Wisconsin State Journal/Tribune Content Agency
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
sparkle
Lol that cartoon is hilarious Delta Flight! And that's exactly what's happening. Just shameful & pathetic adults. They're both raging maniacs
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Delta Flight, I agree with Sparkle, great cartoon and so appropriate! I accidentally reposted it I liked it so much! LOL!
Quote 0 0