Monday, December 2, 2019
otmichele
I am sitting here listening to Trump's health report. Yep, he will live long physically, so good for him as that means more time in jail. There is not one mention of a brain cat scan to check for atrophy. Not one word, but because the MOCA test given (which does not reflect at all all the personality bullshit) is a screening tool only. He has demonstrated behavior that does justify further testing, but nothing was done. SO SAD
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed completely otmichele! Honestly, I really did not think that White House Doctor was going to find anything PHYSICALLY wrong with Trump.. think this was done to quiet any "voices" out there saying he's really bonkers and dangerous. My understanding now is that John Kelly is going along with this idea too...Horrible..but you are right...he can then live longer in prison when Mueller charges/indicts (sp?) him!
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
I am surprised with all the junk food he eats and lack of exercise that he is physically healthy.  I also agree that it means a longer prison term, but I don't want my tax dollars paying for a roof over his head and three meals a day.  I think he should have to pay for his room and board either with his billions of dollars or he should be made to do manual labor. 
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
This doctor is a liar. I just posted a piece a few minutes ago and bottom line, Trump's driver's license says he's six foot two. If that's the case, 239 is obese. And he's not 239 anyhow. He's closer to 300. Anybody who knows men that height can guess a weight and 239 is svelte for somebody six two. 

The medical report is bull pucky and the prediction that Trump will be fine throughout this term and even a second one -- is the doctor psychic as well? I've know way too many people that have a sudden heart attack or other malady and it radically changes their lives. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this good info ursulafaw and I will check out your article. Though I was not aware of all the facts you mentioned I did think this doctor's report of Trump's health is baloney as well.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Animal Lover I agree with you once again...about Trump of course.
Quote 0 0
ursulafaw
He can't walk from the green to the tee, he eats all that junk food, drinks 12 Diet Cokes a day and THIS is excellent health? Obama used to work out for an hour starting at 7:00 a.m. THAT's excellent health!

I'm very annoyed at this. I don't think it does anybody any good to railroad the American public into believing a crock of s*it. 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Ursulafaw , I am very annoyed at this as well. As for railroading the American public into believing a crock of sh*t, I believe this has been going on since Trump and Russia stole the election from the (not so) "crooked Hillary"-my opinion - as well as from other more moderate Republicans who would all have made a better POTUS than this one because they actually BELIEVED - at least back then - that Russia attacked our Democracy...now I really can not stand any Republicans except to an extent those who speak out against Trump and Kaisch (sp?) from Ohio...and even those who spoke out against him voted for all of his agendas....if you can call them that...I agree completely that he can NOT be in excellent health....Give us all a break...if they GOP would maybe stand up to him more we could have him gone.
Quote 1 0
otmichele
Bottom line, a military doctor has now ruled that he is competent to stand trial!!!!
Quote 2 0
droberts
I believe the test was for cognitive health, not mental illness. You can still be sharp as the doctor stated and also be deranged. He is still something akin to a malignant narcissist, a pathological liar and whatever else his maniacal brain is.
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
droberts, my understanding from what I saw on tv news (mainstream!) is that he got a physical exam from the White House Doctor who gave him a "clean bill of health" - "excellent" I believe he used...then he on his own requested a cognitive health exam...and passed that. Same thing though and I agree...you can pass those test and still be severely deranged...and I would only believe findings from completely removed outside sources myself. *I believe he requested one or both exams to "prove he is not "slipping" mentally..." Sad if some believe that!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Good point otmichele-about Trump now being able to stand trial! I had not thought of that and it's a HUGE positive...he now can't use his health or mental incapacity as an excuse!
Quote 0 0
ImPeach
otmichele wrote:
Bottom line, a military doctor has now ruled that he is competent to stand trial!!!!

However, common wisdom has determined that he's far too incompetent to manage a miniature golf course, let alone preside over the nation. 
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
ImPeach wrote:

However, common wisdom has determined that he's far too incompetent to manage a miniature golf course, let alone preside over the nation. 

Be kind to Trump. He could count golf balls and make sure nobody stole a hole from the course?  Maybe😊
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
C'mon...he can't count golf balls..unless they are dollar signs!
Quote 0 0