droberts
Tom Steyer - Need to Impeach along with John Bonifaz of Free Speech for People have a video on C-SPAN detailing all reasons for impeachment that are met and that we need to get congress to listen and act. It is their duty and responsibility to us and the Country.  Please watch!!! This was first aired 12/6 and again today.They state there is no need to wait until Mueller is finished. This can be and should be started now.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?438205-1/tom-steyer-impeachment-efforts
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this droberts. It s really great. I hope everyone watches it. Yes, it should be started now-impeachment that is-but it was already introduced by a Democrat and we have an all Republican House and Senate....but I do believe it will happen...or he will just blow up and resign..
Quote 0 0
droberts
Ritaruby wrote:
Thanks for this droberts. It s really great. I hope everyone watches it. Yes, it should be started now-impeachment that is-but it was already introduced by a Democrat and we have an all Republican House and Senate....but I do believe it will happen...or he will just blow up and resign..

This is their sworn duty. They all took oaths. I will be sitting down shortly and handwriting letters to my Senators, House Reps., McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer and who ever else I can, and sending them certified mail. No more frickin emails where you get dumb ass responses if any. It may take me a couple of days to write, but I will make it a must-do. When Green held that vote, yes it failed but they had 58 Democrats that called for a debate to start proceedings. That's more than before. It is growing. People have got to start pushing. 

I have also posted the C-SPAN video on many of the articles comments. Some of the March on Washington 01/26/ to 01/28/18 informational link too!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Twayne
droberts wrote:
Tom Steyer - Need to Impeach along with John Bonifaz of Free Speech for People have a video on C-SPAN detailing all reasons for impeachment that are met and that we need to get congress to listen and act. It is their duty and responsibility to us and the Country.  Please watch!!! This was first aired 12/6 and again today.They state there is no need to wait until Mueller is finished. This can be and should be started now.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?438205-1/tom-steyer-impeachment-efforts

This is a must-see, very informative, logical and accurate presentation of Impeachment that anyone can understand. It should be required reading by EVERY politician in the land, not just by tRump-derilection.

IMPEACH TRUMP!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
This is a great video, agreed...and agreed it needs to happen NOW!
Quote 0 0
droberts
droberts wrote:

This is their sworn duty. They all took oaths. I will be sitting down shortly and handwriting letters to my Senators, House Reps., McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer and who ever else I can, and sending them certified mail. No more frickin emails where you get dumb ass responses if any. It may take me a couple of days to write, but I will make it a must-do. When Green held that vote, yes it failed but they had 58 Democrats that called for a debate to start proceedings. That's more than before. It is growing. People have got to start pushing. 

I have also posted the C-SPAN video on many of the articles comments. Some of the March on Washington 01/26/ to 01/28/18 informational link too!
I sent out my first email (I know I said no emails, but my Democratic Congressman is pretty good) today asking for his stance on impeachment and for him to explain to me what excuses/reasons the Democrats as well as Republicans are using for waiting to start impeachment proceedings. That Trump has met the constitutional standards for impeachment for abuse of power already. That impeachment and Mueller's investigation can be done simultaneously and there is no reason to wait.

I did list some of the offences too! We will see what he comes back with. Stay tuned to this channel!

Actually, I'm starting a new topic about this post and will include to whom, when, and what I sent and updates on any responses. Others are welcome to participate.

By the way, the first impeachment vote only had seven Senators, this last one was 58 Reps in the House. It's a slow process but that's a good size leap up!

LET'S ROLL!!!!!!
Donna
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm roling Donna...but it may take me while due to my illnesses...but yes, let's press on!
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.