Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts
I am for Impeachment of this unfit and dangerous being we have as president. I also am practical and though I appreciate all Tom Steyer has done and is doing toward this end, I feel we must have more Dems in the House and Senate first. To push too far too soon for Impeachment right now, would be futile. We saw what happened with the shutdown.

Tom Steyer is revving up the young voters, getting them to register and getting them involved which is great. I think we need all Dem and independent voters revved up and keep them that way for 2018 and beyond. I will be pushing my somewhat introverted butt out more to help with this process. Strength in numbers, not just in demonstrators or voters, but in the House and Senate too. I think this is the best way we will put Trump in check, if not in impeachment.

The following link is food for thought on Steyer and Impeachment. It seems to be a bit of a balancing act as to how much, how far, and when.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/23/us/politics/impeach-trump-democrats-tom-steyer.html?referer=android-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox/https/www.google.com
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I Agree completely droberts. This is a great link and yes we do need more Dems in the House and in the Senate. This GOP would not impeach this crappy mean evil horrid excuse for a POTUS no matter what he did....he said it himself, "I could shoot somebody and my base would be with me..." Not so sure about all the (to be kind poorly misled base) but am sure about the current numbers of GOP NOT "doing the deed" here. We also need continued resistance so that they know this is not ok with the American people. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Grounds for impeachment if Trump lied!

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/grounds-for-impeachment-if-trump-lied-about-trying-to-fire-mueller-–-ken-starr/ar-BBImIbE?li=AAggFp5
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Goood Afternoon everybody....

What a beautiful afternoon here at Willow Manor i beautiful Montgomery County...but once again, awaaaay I go !!!!

The incoming posts and the commentary received fro  The Impeachment Forum are absolutely unvarying in their assisment of whether TrumpTurd is a fit POTUS.  These assessments are accurate.  Trumpturd is NOT...definitely NOT ...fit in any sort of imagination regarding ability to govern and to lead this scndal-wrached nation.  As I will say again and as others have said already...he should be removed from office, impeached, and put behind bars.  He is a habitual liar, lied to the American people and to Congress, and his conduct in office has been scandalous.  Congress (both the House of Representatives) and the Senate must take IMMEDIATE ACTION to remove this scoundrel from office as quickly as possible before he really can cause untold damage to our country.  The time IS NOT YESTERDAY...or TODAY....but NOW !!!

With regards

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Goood Afternoon everybody....

What a beautiful afternoon here at Willow Manor i beautiful Montgomery County...but once again, awaaaay I go !!!!

The incoming posts and the commentary received fro  The Impeachment Forum are absolutely unvarying in their assisment of whether TrumpTurd is a fit POTUS.  These assessments are accurate.  Trumpturd is NOT...definitely NOT ...fit in any sort of imagination regarding ability to govern and to lead this scndal-wrached nation.  As I will say again and as others have said already...he should be removed from office, impeached, and put behind bars.  He is a habitual liar, lied to the American people and to Congress, and his conduct in office has been scandalous.  Congress (both the House of Representatives) and the Senate must take IMMEDIATE ACTION to remove this scoundrel from office as quickly as possible before he really can cause untold damage to our country.  The time IS NOT YESTERDAY...or TODAY....but NOW !!!

With regards

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Welcome back Bob. We have a new Moderator in droberts.

Are you still getting cake from the three cute little ladies you told me about.

Sure hope so or I may need to do another air drop!

Take care Bob

With respect 

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bob, Great to see your posts again. Agreed, Trump needs to get out NOW - and we need to keep up the resistance!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, again great link...and yes, it is grounds for impeachment...unfortunately he's done so many obvious things which are grounds for impeachment...and the cover-it-up GOP keeps either assisting in the cover up or turns away....Muelller hurry up! I'd like to see that legislation which is now sitting there passed to protect Mueller/the investigation in case Trump fires him...a few Republicans have said they'd sign on with the Democrats but not enough.
Quote 0 0