Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I heard Claire McCaskill the other day talking with Ari Melber on MSNBC and she was saying that the field should be narrowed down to a maximum of 3 candidates to choose from. I completely agree. I know some have dropped out and others likely will, but I really think it's a difficult and confusing issue for some who know they want Trump out but may be undecided. In NH they said many people made up their minds the day of voting or even when in the voting booth. You all know how I feel about Biden and I also think Bloomberg (yes, I know he's been accused of "buying" the election and that past frisk and search (?) stuff....but those are my picks. They are NOT so far the popular or top picks....Thoughts? Comments? Links? I do think the party needs to band together more too - the moderates and the progressives.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
I heard Claire McCaskill the other day talking with Ari Melber on MSNBC and she was saying that the field should be narrowed down to a maximum of 3 candidates to choose from. I completely agree. I know some have dropped out and others likely will, but I really think it's a difficult and confusing issue for some who know they want Trump out but may be undecided. In NH they said many people made up their minds the day of voting or even when in the voting booth. You all know how I feel about Biden and I also think Bloomberg (yes, I know he's been accused of "buying" the election and that past frisk and search (?) stuff....but those are my picks. They are NOT so far the popular or top picks....Thoughts? Comments? Links? I do think the party needs to band together more too - the moderates and the progressives.

The Democrats need a winner instead.

Michelle Obama!!!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes I agree, I say the ones that are top 3 should
be the ones campaigning now because voters
aren't really looking at the others.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you again here,  Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I think there was some issue in New Hampshire where people had difficulty choosing a candidate.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, did you possibly mean Michelle Obama? Or was that a joke?  I agree we do need a winner badly - and again for everyone I think that should be key - potential for electability - because we are losing our democracy bit by bit every day.....blame the serving and some exiting Senate Republicans...they "let Trump run loose" and now he's getting worse. But even with everything I think we can win and I believe the Democratic bases elsewhere will be more energized than Iowa and New Hampshire-no offense to those who may live there of course.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Oh I didn't know that but at least Bernie Sanders
won just like he won Iowa😄😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, I think we all know here now that I personally am not a "Bernie person." But he did do well and I am happy for you that you are happy about that. He will most likely continue to do well but he has some strong competition going into the other states....but well, you know I could be proven wrong about Bernie and Elizabeth in particular and even Amy.....and if any of them get the nomination and can beat Trump I am willing to rejoice and get behind whichever Democrat wins the nomination. We really have no other choice...and even though for Republicans Bill Weld is picking up some traction, I'm sure Trump will still be the Republican nominee. Again, though I don't mean to "rain on yours-or anyone else's- parade"  who supports Bernie, or Elizabeth or Amy....or any candidate for that matter....my choices are just so far very different-and based almost solely on electability. 
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I understand😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.😃
Quote 0 0
cpmty
I didnt' make my mind yet, but I know I will not vote for Biden. He is the same that Bush jr. WE NEED A STRONG, 
INTELLIGENT PRESIDENT AND an HONEST CLEAN PRESIDENT WITH NO DIRT OR STAIN if we want to win. Weak dishones, corrupted presidents are in other side! Repu's. WE REALLY DO NOT NEED MEDIOCRE AND ''NINIS'' PRESIDENTS.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty I don't normally disagree with you but I do here. I honestly prefer Biden over the others. However, since he has thus far fallen down in the lineup - as has Elizabeth Warren, unless he or she have huge rebounds going into the states with more diversity (no offense to anyone in Iowa or New Hampshire-where I have friends) so you will possibly not see him on the ballot. You are entitled to your opinion of course and I'm sure you will make a wise choice. Many people seem undecided at this point.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight, did you possibly mean Michelle Obama? Or was that a joke?  I agree we do need a winner badly - and again for everyone I think that should be key - potential for electability - because we are losing our democracy bit by bit every day.....blame the serving and some exiting Senate Republicans...they "let Trump run loose" and now he's getting worse. But even with everything I think we can win and I believe the Democratic bases elsewhere will be more energized than Iowa and New Hampshire-no offense to those who may live there of course.

LOL  Sorry. My error and not intended as a joke.

I corrected it.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
No worries, Delta Flight. Thanks for the clarification.
Quote 0 0