Ritaruby
Scandals, and lawsuits, and stonewalling and craziness and crime boss dictator Ruler "in Chief" (Chief of destruction!) Oh My! I read those popular polls which say Trump could still get elected in 2020.....then I hear he's not doing so well. What do you all think of polls? An accurate indicator - or not?

They are using the "I" Word again.....please...get rid of all of them...too much "breaking news" to list!  And my lovely state just banned abortion, including from rape, incest and marital rape.

Did you catch the guy (Senator?) who used the phrase "casual rape?"

I think Bill Barr is now the most dangerous man in America....never thought someone would beat Trump.

Your thoughts? Comments? Links? Cartoons?
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
you can't put alot of stock in polls becaause reptillians see a poll and the become a lib for a few minutes.I have also heard of the voting in a dem primary to try and get the oponet they like 10155263_825354180859674_3139796797820475470_n.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Very interesting thuderboltbrown. I had not heard of what you mention here....and I hear you about the polls.....I try not to pay attention to them and then sometimes I can't help myself!
Quote 0 0