Monday, December 2, 2019
Michael de Angelo
Just put pence in PLEASE
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
But Pence is just as worse thats why Democrats are trying to take over the Senate and House so that in 2020 we can finally have that man and his people kicked out of our White House.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Pence is, as some have said "also a nut job"...is he worse though? I'm not so sure...does he lie and is he corrupt or would he be a "good" POTUS, I say no...but he can form sentences, does not appear to attack and most importantly in my mind anyway he would be better for foreign relations than Trump...no where close to a Dem or even a more moderate Republican....but I do think he's better than Trump...my opinion.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Welcome Michael de Angelo - and I agree- re putting in Pence...at least at this time!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Chris, after some thought I think you should try all of the other ideas besides social media as there are more likely to be more Trump Supporters (still) and "bad" people on the social media sites....I  am not on social media so what do those of you who are think about posting the website and newsletter on it?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Chris, after some thought I think you should try all of the other ideas besides social media as there are more likely to be more Trump Supporters (still) and "bad" people on the social media sites....I  am not on social media so what do those of you who are think about posting the website and newsletter on it?

You need to post the above in Chris's thread. OK  This a public thread
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

I also would like to welcome you to the Forum. I tend to agree  in the sense that anyone would be better than Trump. Pence may be able to listed to his WH staff and aides. Trump listens to nobody!

Trump is not the person the US needs as POTUS IMO

Delta Flight

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed...Pence is better than Trump...we've now reached a new lower "marker" for our POTUS...that they have read a book, can control their impulses, can listen to others perhaps with differing opinions and really want the job, etc....sad that these are the only new CURRENT markers of a leader, but true. Pence is far from my pick and I am not sure he'd win in an election...but to me better than Trump.
Quote 0 0