Ritaruby
Yeah, right...now that the press has it all over the place the CRUEL ADMIN. is acting like they will allow the current children here with serious and/or rare illnesses to stay in the program....but plans to cut it off IF they even let them stay in....no more sick kids coming here for medical research programs. Trump, his admin. and the serving Republicans don't give a you-know-what about anyone but themselves.

Like Research? To cure rare diseases and help people (thank heavens they found lifelong treatment for my disease through research before this admin!)

Trump doesn't understand nor care to understand science, medicine or any kind of research in any area.

WHY OH WHY!!!! COME ON NANCY PELOSI AND CHUCK SCHUMER-HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE - EVEN IF THE STINKING SENATE WON'T CONVCT OR IMPEACH.

Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I would hold Nancy and Chuck responsible for their negligence of impeaching trump and for his re-election. I dont believe they are real Democrats. A real Democrat doesnt do this to us at all. I can't believe they wont even give us an answer why they wont impeach trump. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now -  I agree about Chuck and Nancy. Their thinking is that they want to wait until they have ab "iron clad case" against Trump - perhaps one that the serving Senate disgusting Republicans can not reject. They also seem fearful that opening a formal impeachment inquiry will cause the Dems to lose votes in 2020 - for President and House and Senate. It still makes no sense to me though and I hope more in the House call for this inquiry. They should have done this long ago....of course, Mike Pence is a problem...but Trump needs to go.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
To me kidnapping kids at the border and not careing if they die and not putting in gun reform and letting more people die must be sufficient proof for nancy and chuck to start an impeachment inquiry.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump's mental state is finaly being questioned!

Verdict = Insane IMO

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/hes-losing-his-s-trumps-advisers-are-increasingly-worried-about-his-mental-state-following-days-of-erratic-behavior/ar-AAGV3HB?ocid=spartanntp
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Delta Flight. It's beyond time Trump's mental state and fitness for office were brought into the limelight and I hope it continues. Thanks for the link.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Trump has openly broken almost every law/rule of order and still is and of course is a pathological liar.....Chuck and Nancy, in my opinion are falling down on the job....they need to listen to WE THE PEOPLE!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
They are not real Democrats to me. Real Democrat leaders don't do what Nancy and Chuck ignore.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Supposedly I hear/read somewhere that the Dems have a bill to prevent this...but of course it is probably sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk...or shredded...
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
😐
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I know that same face, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.😐
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I just wish we had good news.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - The good news on this subject is that there are many people working to keep the current kids on the program at least and the Dems have I bill about this...I guess it's on McConnell's desk, but the media has picked this story up like crazy...it was on the cover of Time magazine and I (mostly) watch MSNBC and they continue to update on it. In other words, yet 
Trump and the Republicans and his administration were originally trying to do this "quietly" thinking nobody would find out...and thankfully they did.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well thats good to know but trump wants to deport latin american citizens and legal residents. I'm hoping this will require the Democrat vote otherwise....I dont know......i dont know, its NOT constitutional, its a CLEAR violation of the constitution.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Nothing Trump does is constitutional and it is all a clear violation of the constitution.
Quote 0 0