Ritaruby
Like, are we surprised ? Not. I hope the Dems grow a spine and begin an impeachment inquiry....maybe more will call for it after Mueller's testimony....Trump continues to worsen by the hour. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I can only hope and pray they still don't win on taking our food stamps away.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. I just heard this story today so it is developing...perhaps there is still some hope left.
Quote 1 0
dfcloud
Nothing this pendejo does surprises me anymore and it's not like people are going to get rich on food stamps. I mean for real??? Our neighbor, just turned 55 last year, had a stroke when she was in her early 40's which completely disabled her. Then her husband died. Her disability was minimal, so she was eligible for food stamps. Ya know what she got? $14.00 a month!!!! Now you tell me where an able-bodied person can buy food for a month for $14.00!!!! And where we live WE have to pay the property tax for the lots we RENT. It's not a lot, but it's enough she and we can't afford it. After the last two years of my husband being in the hospital more than out and neither of us able to work, we are eligible for food stamps. Ya know what we get?????? $15.00!!!! A month, for two people!!!!! With that and going to the food bank once a month we still have to go to the grocery store. And we're lucky if we still have $5 in the bank at the end of the month.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
dfcloud wrote:
Nothing this pendejo does surprises me anymore and it's not like people are going to get rich on food stamps. I mean for real??? Our neighbor, just turned 55 last year, had a stroke when she was in her early 40's which completely disabled her. Then her husband died. Her disability was minimal, so she was eligible for food stamps. Ya know what she got? $14.00 a month!!!! Now you tell me where an able-bodied person can buy food for a month for $14.00!!!! And where we live WE have to pay the property tax for the lots we RENT. It's not a lot, but it's enough she and we can't afford it. After the last two years of my husband being in the hospital more than out and neither of us able to work, we are eligible for food stamps. Ya know what we get?????? $15.00!!!! A month, for two people!!!!! With that and going to the food bank once a month we still have to go to the grocery store. And we're lucky if we still have $5 in the bank at the end of the month.

Oh no thats horrible!
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
the man gets more sorry with every tick-tock of the clock but perhaps ,r muller will slow him down or at least wake some of his reptillian cult members up,I just got a note that he went bonkers on twitter already 🙂
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed thunderboltbrown.  I am watching now....the Democrats are hitting at the core of Trump's crimes and the Republicans are trying to say Mueller broke DOJ rules.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed Destroy_Trumpturd_Now….about dfcloud's post re food stamps.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
dfcloud I am sorry that this is happening and I am sorry about what Trump says he will do with food stamps. My husband said it is just talk now. It's completely unfair what you are going through and I hope you can keep up some kind of hope still. I understand because myself my medical costs far outweigh any income we have-much more goes out than comes in,
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight

Oh no thats horrible!

Oh no thats horrible!
dfcloud wrote:

My heart goes out to you.

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
yes, dfcloud, I second the sentiment of Delta Flight...my heart goes out to you, and, while I am personally not in the exact circumstance I know how it is to be without money due to high medical bills with much more going out than coming in.
Quote 0 0