Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
He's at it again...trying to go through the "back door" to gut the Muller investigation and tarnish the FBI...from what I understand they gave him what they did before...copies of classified documents with redactions. They are in a tough spot, Christoher Wray and Rod Rosenstein. If they give up the documents I believe they are violating protocol and law and then Trump has them for his defense - can turn around and say they did something improper and use that as cause to fire them or push them to resign - if they don't give up documents same thing - he can fire them or ask them to resign. I truly hope he does not succeed in dismantling our FBI, one of the few "checks and balance" institutions left, and while mistakes made, they risk their lives every day and work so hard. Trump is disgusting beyond belief and I hope this backfires on him.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope Mueller finds away for this to backfire on trump.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I believe Mueller, Rosenstein and Wray are smarter than Trump. And I thought I read an article in  our newsletter today which says these tactics will not work. "For every move there' s a counter move" I believe must be Muller's and the FBI Heads of Agency motto now. Stay tuned. That reporter Ronan Farrow will probably get on this next!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Hopes and prayers.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, hopes and prayers Destroy_Trumpturd_Now!
Quote 1 0