Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Now are we surprised? Bill Barr has to go. He's too smart...and too mean. Evil smart like McConnell. Trump would not be able to think up 1/2 of this stuff himself I don't think.
If they were both out, yes it would still be terrible but perhaps some of the cases against Trump and his cronies would be able to go through. If Stone and Flynn get sentenced as well as Manafort's not getting ANY further jail time out of NY State, I am pretty sure Trump will pardon them. Chaos is his middle name. Read my mind here folks, think about middle fingers....I won't say it but you know....we all I believe share the same feelings.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
More than 1100 ex DOJ 0fficials call for Bar's resignation.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/more-than-1100-ex-justice-department-officials-call-for-barrs-resignation/ar-BB103K0E?li=AAggFp5
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link, Delta Flight. I just heard on MSNBC that the number has risen to 2,000 and looks like it will grow. Take a hint, Barr, oh wait. You are the President's new "fixer" aren't you. I hope he steps down but I highly doubt he will. After all, these people, while it's honorable what they did - are not the evil serving Republicans who can get him out.....and not enough Dems now to do so. But if Trump gets teed off at him....he could let him go. After all, people are useful to Trump only as they serve his every need and then he dumps them and tries to destroy their lives. Barr says he doesn't care....I see him as "evil smart". Too bad.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Will Stone serve jail time ??

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/politics/roger-stone-sentencing-hearing/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks or this link, Delta Flight. Last I read the judge in this case plans to go heavy on Stone's sentencing. But will he serve jail time? Not sure - because it looks obvious that Trump will pardon or at least try to pardon Stone, Manafort (funny how Manafort got no additional prison time in the NY sentencing when he was expected to get possibly life - thanks, Bill Barr). And I also believe Trump will pardon Flynn and has apparently already offered a pardon dangle to Julian Assange-who I don't think is even in the states right now. See the pattern of people Trump pardons and I'm quite sure he expects favors if not dollars in return? They have all been convicted of the same types of crimes HE has committed and for which the Republican Senate let him now "roam free." He admits he likes Barr (of course, he has probably cleared Trump of hundreds of cases going public!) but says he himself is "in charge" not Barr, not anyone else. Kingdom = dictatorship.
Quote 0 0