Monday, December 2, 2019
Delta Flight
A lot IMO

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/27/opinions/trump-putin-summit-could-be-disaster/index.html

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I'm taking a lucky guess, they both are working on rigging this coming November's  elections😐
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
I'm taking a lucky guess, they both are working on rigging this coming November's  elections😐

I would not bet against your opinion. Putin owns Trump! IMO
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Trump and Putin set to discuss election meddling issue!

I thought Trump claims there was no meddling. Did he lie  again?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/pence-says-trump-putin-expected-to-discuss-election-meddling/ar-AAzguDL
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
See the source image
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, DF and Delta Flight and Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I believe this meeting is to serve multiple purposes, all benefitting both Putin and Trump himself...."friendlier relations with China" he says and "Putin says he did not meddle."  I think Trump will get more money from Putin and/or more debt paid off, maybe more money for the border wall in addition to what he's cutting from health care and will give Putin EVERYTHING  he wants. Why are there no American journalists let in? Why did some of the serving GOP just go up there? I am concerned that they are plotting to mess with the midterms - of course does not mean they will succeed - and my greater concern is that Trump at some point hands the USA over to Putin to control. There is no good reason for this meeting and everyone with a heart and a brain knows it. Shame on the GOP for not only not stopping his destruction but encouraging it and enabling it. Where are those Senate Republicans who came to the conclusion that Russia meddled in the election to hurt Hillary and help Trump? Sllence. Crickets. Only serving member- and not running again, Jeff Flake is speaking up...but he always votes with Trump so...
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
See the source image
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
All the smart money is on Putin to win big over Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/opinions/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-helsinki-expectations-bociurkiw/index.html
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks again for the link, Delta Flight. Agreed, Putin will likely walk away with no sanctions on Russia and/or any lifted and anything and everything else he wants....in exchange for? Paying some of Trump's debts, making money deals, promising to hack upcoming elections so to ensure that Trump and the skunks in the House Intelligence Committee stay in office. Why so secret? Because they are both thugs and someone needs to stop them like yesterday!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, I LOVED your post on Common Sense in the Coffee Shop Section - but it wouldn't let me click on topic and get into it...not sure if in my computer...can you start it as a new topic for everyone to see? Brilliant! Thanks, R
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
They will likely emerge from their meeting acting as if they had achieved a grand rapprochement, a meeting of the minds of great importance and benefit to both nations.  Smoke and mirrors.  Putin has needs.  Trump has needs.  Anyone placing faith in anything spoken by Donald Trump is an utter fool.  There is high probability that Putin has kompromat on Trump, a key reason for Trump's obsequiousness and willingness to defend Russia and Putin in spite of all evidence gathered against them by Mr. Mueller.  Trump is weak, insecure, malleable, vain, and seems to be an admirer of Putin. I know of nothing in our history so full of risk to our viability as the current situation with a US President so prone to treachery, corruption, and treason.  The Scots, to their great credit, just had massive demonstrations against Trump while he was golfing at Turnberry. 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight, I LOVED your post on Common Sense in the Coffee Shop Section - but it wouldn't let me click on topic and get into it...not sure if in my computer...can you start it as a new topic for everyone to see? Brilliant! Thanks, R

Hi Rita

Glad you enjoyed it. You and all can now see it in the Coffee Shop. 

Common Sense 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Delta Flight. It was brilliant.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed about the Trump-Putin meeting Ballhawk. And Go Scots!
Quote 0 0