Ritaruby
As usual the Orange Creeper will go to no lengths to OPENLY COMMIT CRIMES AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO SO AND I BELIEVE DELIBERATELY PUT UKRAINE IN THIS POSITION.  IF THEY GO ALONG WITH IT, HE/RUSSIA WILL ACCUSE THEM OF A CRIME(S) AND IF THEY DON'T BASICALLY TRUMP WILL THROW THEM TO THE WOLVES...AKA RUSSIA....WHILE STILL TRYING TO LIFT EVERY SANCTION ON RUSSIA!
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope it backfires on him. Things need to start turning out bad for him. He's had it all for awhile now. God must act now.
Quote 2 0
QuietStorm
It doesn't surprise me, knowing how desperate he is to stay in power and so he can continue to sit on top of the biggest piggy bank in the world, .. our tax dollars!  What shocks me continually though, is how clueless his fans are to what he really is, .. a very corrupt conman!  The other shocker that continues to puzzle me, is the high number of Republicans willing to let him get away with his insane and corrupt decisions, like kidnapping kids and putting them in basically concentrations camps for high profit!  God help us all if he manages to lie, cheat, and steal his way to a second term!  Our democracy won't survive another 4 years of him destroying all that is good about our country and freedoms!
Quote 1 0
cpmty
this is incredible that this MONSTER OF NATURE IS CAPABLE OF DOING THIS, when he has a book of crimes and ilegal acts  and doings ... PROBABLY & INCLUDING BEING A PEDOPHILE ... AND MANY OTHER (like his relation to  mafias...  IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES), and HE IS GETTING AWAY WITH IT... AND TRYING TO GET DIRT. FROM  OTHERS? WELL KARMA WORKS LIKE A BOOMERANG.... AND I HOPE THIS COME TRUE SOON.  Who is behing of all of this that is covering up all his crooked ways and crimes?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
QuietStorm wrote:
It doesn't surprise me, knowing how desperate he is to stay in power and so he can continue to sit on top of the biggest piggy bank in the world, .. our tax dollars!  What shocks me continually though, is how clueless his fans are to what he really is, .. a very corrupt conman!  The other shocker that continues to puzzle me, is the high number of Republicans willing to let him get away with his insane and corrupt decisions, like kidnapping kids and putting them in basically concentrations camps for high profit!  God help us all if he manages to lie, cheat, and steal his way to a second term!  Our democracy won't survive another 4 years of him destroying all that is good about our country and freedoms!
. ******AMEN...TO THAT.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby wrote:
As usual the Orange Creeper will go to no lengths to OPENLY COMMIT CRIMES AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO SO AND I BELIEVE DELIBERATELY PUT UKRAINE IN THIS POSITION.  IF THEY GO ALONG WITH IT, HE/RUSSIA WILL ACCUSE THEM OF A CRIME(S) AND IF THEY DON'T BASICALLY TRUMP WILL THROW THEM TO THE WOLVES...AKA RUSSIA....WHILE STILL TRYING TO LIFT EVERY SANCTION ON RUSSIA!
*** I think Rachel M. knows a lot about his involvement with  these countries and their relations  before becoming a president. Probably/possible .... he was involved with mafia there,  and he was involved with Russia vs- Ukraine and the problem with Crimea... they are probably very afraid of him, after all it happened. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed cpmty. Very interesting because some of this I did not know..or suspect....I feel for Ukraine and its people...with Trump and Russia especially.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed to your response to QuietStorm, cpmty.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, cpmty about Karma. I do believe it works but unfortunately it is taking way too long with Trump.  Things ARE starting to happen now though against him - though not near enough...and  I hope that "the dam bursts soon." I believe he was for instance involved with Jeffrey Epstein up to his ears....said they had a "falling out" 15 years ago-Trump said about him. Guess everyone forgot about the 13 year old girl "Jane Doe" or whatever who hired Attorney Lisa Bloom and then backed off her accusations because of death threats...I mean the one who said Trump raped her at one of Epstein's parties. I also believe Trump is the KING of mob boss crimes - and taking "dictator lessons" from Putin and the others. Well, we all know what Karma is and when it hits - and I believe it will-I hope it hits with a very public very loud thud and he goes down and out of the office.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you, QuietStorm. I continue to be puzzled - sadly no longer shocked - at what Trump and the serving GOP and his administration and his cronies and dictator friends get away with. He's becoming BOLDER now too and is also slowly unravelling mentally - which I hope could add to the end of his Presidency forever. Yes, God help us if he gets in for 4 more years...he keeps also talking about a longer term, possibly life like the Head of China has and the other leaders in other countries, friendly and dictator lead have. I MAKE MYSELF ENVISION A DEMOCRAT WINNING THE PRESIDENCY - ANY DEMOCRAT - (though as you all know I think Biden is the most electable-and to me this election is about electability) - I do this to keep myself from being upset about everything Trump and company do, to modify my fear of the frequent shootings and to envision a positive outcome. Trump is trying to not "allow" his 2 (currently) Republican challengers to primary-trying to get rid of them. Trump has to go.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - God - and the Democrats in the House and We the People need to not allow Trump to get away with literally everything evil and/or immoral and criminal.
Quote 1 0