Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Well, the toddler lost its pacifier so it is throwing a tantrum again...Sessions...can't stand him..but need him in place at least until the Mueller probe is finished. Differing views I've heard on if this actually happens if Mueller can be protected - or not. Do you think Trump will act on this? Heard Prosecutors in the Manafort case are considering re-trying Manafort on the 10 charges which the jury (1) could not agree on...aside from the upcoming DC trial...they say Trump is becoming more nuts every minute and "losing it" (did he ever even have it?!) What do you think?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Well I heard it's good news and bad news. The good news is that if trump fires sessions, they will jeopardize their majority and the bad news is that Mueller will be fired too if sessions is fired😐 so I don't know what should be done in that case.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumturd_Now- Trump's Attorneys are trying to discourage him from pardoning Manafort and others and from firing sessions both while the Mueller investigation is going on and before the mid terms, which I think is wise and the way to go....as bad of a job as Sessions has done - some really horrid and some good things - He has stuck steadfastly to not resigning during the Mueller probe, thus making Trump fire him...that would be Obstruction of Justice. After Mueller's report is in I say he can go...though he did abide by rules and recuse himself....you know Trump's next choice would have pressure to end the probe and/or fire Rosenstein and more....double edged sword, though you are right.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
If only this can overwhelm trump so badly that he can just choose to resign finally that would be so wonderful but he rather stay in our White House to continue ruining our lives much more.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - I doubt anything can overwhelm Trump so badly that he would resign...but you never know. The walls are closing in on him now!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah but it feels like trump still won't be out of our White House anytime soon😐 but I still hope and pray he'll be out soon in prison or impeached.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Patience, hope, prayers and lots of resistance and continued help you are doing for the Dems in the mid terms my friend.
Quote 1 0
Ballhawk
Read an interesting article today.  It said former CIA Directors Brennan has still not received any notice that his security clearance was actually cancelled.  It might not have been.  The point of the article was that Trump says this or that, gives an order of some kind, then people ignore his order because they know he will never follow up.  He makes threats and gives orders, and the staff, more and more now, just ignore him.  His power and his respect have both diminished because the people around him know he is a phony, a blowhard, who is disorganized.  Trump either forgets that he gave an order or is too disinterested to actually follow up.  He does things for headlines and to impress his "base," but he is very often ignored and nothing happens, according to this article.  Incredible.  
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Ritaruby wrote:
Patience, hope, prayers and lots of resistance and continued help you are doing for the Dems in the mid terms my friend.
Ritaruby wrote:

Of course ☺😊
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Destroy_Trumturd_Now, we need patience until the blue wave.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Ballhawk I heard the same thing you did about Brennan's security clearance...then last night on MSNBC the White House confirmed it had in fact been taken away from him and they are still considering many others to take security clearance away from.
Quote 0 0
Ballhawk
The motive for cancelling security clearances of former intelligence officers is retribution, plain and simple.  Numerous former high-level government officials have spoken out against Trump, Hayden, Comey, Brennan, General McRaven, and others.  Trump tells his base that the forces against him are "all Democrats," which apart from being not true. is just more simple-minded crap from Trump.  The articles are saying that 87% or 89% (take your pick) of Republicans are still supporting Trump.  The GOP is a party that has fallen off the cliff, no longer respectable or believable.  Winning back the House in November is the key remedy for Democrats and the nation. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Ballhawk, I agree with you completely here except about the polls. I don't really trust polls because, in reality "anything can happen." Predictions, even those of highly qualified people to me now mean even less than in the past...look what happened in 2016. I am hoping for and believing we will get that big blue wave but the Repugs are sneaky and play dirty tricks...last night on Rachel Maddow it showed where some Democratic candidates running with security clearances have been found and someone got in and got all of their demographic information - medical, social security, etc. I try to encourage hope, but I now operate on Rachel Maddow's "watch what they do, not what they say" - so watch the actions...and I won't rest easy until those polls show the actual numbers and whether we take back the House. Yes, many are still supporting Trump but many more are not. Many who bought his promises have been hurt by him and every hour some new disgusting crime or lawsuit comes out...and he constantly denigrates everyone except himself and Putin. So I take polls "with a grain of salt." I am trying to not worry about our future and believe we can get democracy back. In the recent Florida election the surge in voters coming to the polls who normally do not - and it is much higher with the Democrats I believe nearly doubled. I don't really know any complacent Democrats come 2018 and 2020...I think people are more likely to NOT sit home and to go out and vote...I digress here, but you know what I mean. Polls are an indicator, perhaps, but I don't go by them much...I know you do though and respect that.
Quote 0 0