Monday, December 2, 2019
ImPeach Show full post »
ImPeach
droberts wrote:
I wasn't attacking you and I don't appreciate being attacked. Sometimes these things are missed and I don't think everyone reads every link before they click it. When it happened to me, I had a very nice member contact me through the messaging to let me know. We look out for each other here, not put each other down. You may be new but rude is still rude.

I wasn't attacking you, if you feel that you were being singled out, maybe the old adage "if the shoe fits" is apropos. 

As far as people not reading every link, well, it's their problem not ours and for them to try to make it ours merely shows how small they are.
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 0 1
Ritaruby
I must have missed this post Impeach which Delta Flight referred to and he is right...no rudeness to each other here please.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Is this thing about Trump demanding a poem a joke or for real?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Impeach I was referring the remark about starting a (forum?) for "those who can't read or can't discern"....that was the rude part which Delta Flight called you out on respectively.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree about the satire, droberts. One person's satire is another person's "real truth" and especially with the subject we are dealing with right now.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
ImPeach wrote:

I wasn't attacking you, if you feel that you were being singled out, maybe the old adage "if the shoe fits" is apropos. 

As far as people not reading every link, well, it's their problem not ours and for them to try to make it ours merely shows how small they are.

We are a small group of people here. We are a family of few. One of our goals is respect!

Why not shake hands and remain friends?

I know you both and this is only a slight misunderstanding. 

Not worth arguing about IMO

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh whoops...I missed the HUMOR title on that New Yorker article droberts.. but I still think it is good to point out satire!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Huh? Re the attack...again, I must have missed something...I am willing to "shake hands" with anyone and everyone and keep it respectful, if any of this applies even to me.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for pointing this out to Impeach droberts as kindly as you did....the "if the shoe fits" thing is really not too nice..
Quote 0 0
ImPeach
Ritaruby wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out to Impeach droberts as kindly as you did....the "if the shoe fits" thing is really not too nice..

[Video has been removed due to inappropriate content]
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 0 1
Delta Flight
ImPeach wrote:

[Video has been removed due to inappropriate content]

Please show respect to others here and avoid posts or videos of this nature in future.

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ditto to Delta Flight's comment here.
Quote 0 0