Ritaruby
Once again our POTUS loses it and puts forth his true anti sematic (sp?) self. These words spoken on 1/11/18 heard all around the country...the GOP is "murmuring" about them...but not speaking out enough...Haiti wants an apology...we need to lower our expectations around thinking that this POTUS will ever say anything good, kind, or for sure intelligent and not make a royal ass of himself damaging our democracy further-we need to continue to resist this rhetoric and not accept it as "he new normal" per Rachel Maddow. As he himself would say, 'Sad.!" 
Quote 2 0
droberts
They said his base will love it! I'd like to drag these people out and see how many are native American Indian, since they are the only non-immigrant peoples here. Probably not many, if at all and they are probably racist against them too! These fools, including the major clown in the White House, are at least descendants of immigrants. Guess they need someone else to blame their inadequacies and problems on.

Immigrants tend to do better as citizens then we who were born here. It means so much more to them to be Americans. Many of them have served or are serving now in our Armed Forces, contributing so much more than that privileged draft dodging   dick-tator and his sycophant VP and republican majority. We need to make sure we take as many of these lowlife's out next election. Should deport them for being Un-American.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ihatetrump
I'm watching CNN right now and Trump actually said that he loves this drama he's created SMH
What a disgrace to this country and to the American people, and to the people that call America their home!!!!
Quote 1 0
droberts
The horrible thing is, he was a disgrace to this Country and the American people before he was ever elected. A minority of voters elected him (thanks to the outdated electoral college), some being the same type of lowlife that he is, others overlooked it because they wanted something different than a politician or because they believed Hilary Clinton to be a criminal. So they ended up putting not only a criminal, but a racist, bigot, womanizer, draft dodger(five times, could be a record), malignant narcissist, pathological liar,  and a self-serving dictator wannabe in instead.

He likes the drama he created because it centers around him and gives him the attention he(malignant narcissist) craves to the detriment of our Country and people.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 2 0
Ihatetrump
I totally agree!!!!
Quote 0 0
Ihatetrump
I see Trump is boarding his plane for another trip to Florida.....I hope it crashes!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
We here never wish to see harm come to Trump or any member of his family

This About Us link may explain my post.

https://thetrumpimpeachment.com/about/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ihatetrump
Maybe that was a little too harsh of me to say, I'm sorry....I really do hate him with a passion!!!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ihatetrump wrote:
Maybe that was a little too harsh of me to say, I'm sorry....I really do hate him with a passion!!!

Your apology is fully accepted. I also see my Welcome post to you was correct. You will be an asset here and go a long way. I felt that I was a judge of your good character and you proved me correct.[smile]

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hello Ihatetrump and welcome to our forum. For me personally no apology is needed for hating Trump...hate is a very strong word but look who we are talking about. And I as well would like to welcome you to the forum...Delta Flight is a great member, as I think all members here are....but maybe I'm a bit prejudiced?![biggrin][rolleyes][smile]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes Delta Flight we here never want to see harm come to Trump or to his family...but I have to say I still hate him..that does not mean I wish him harm, I just wish him out of office...and maybe out of the USA? Possibly to prison? Is it "my bad" now? Don't you hate Trump with a passion too?
Quote 0 0
Ihatetrump
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm glad to be here, and I'm glad to be part of a great cause!!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
OK Delta Flight...I get it...the "I hope it crashes" thing from IhateTrump...but honestly, I don't believe IhateTrump is a violent person BECAUSE I can understand that level of hatred because of who Trump is as a person...So we should just wish he would leave the country permanently, right? So we don't advocate any actual violence here posted or wishes of same and we all respect one another....but I still hate Trump too!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You're welcome Ihatetrump...I may seem nice but I'm not as nice as Delta Flight is..lol...[rolleyes][smile][wave][wave]
Quote 0 0
Ihatetrump
I agree that hate is a very strong and very bad thing but I have tried to find something... anything to not hate about Trump, and it's impossible NOT  to hate him.
He has absolutely NO likable qualities!! 
He is literally destroying this country, destroying the integrity and reputation of America and American people...how can you not hate a person that is purposely doing this??!!!!
Quote 1 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.