Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Bobcarper99
Good Sunday morning Ritaruby, Deltaflight, and all the other good folk awaiting me on this BRRRRR Sunday morning.  The radio is on and I am in the middle of those yukk commercials.  I have also run out of the basic food for my breakfast table.  I hope and pray Peapod comes to the rescue.  Today is a good day to stay indoors, for sure !!!  

Nothing new today on the Trumpturd Impeachment but today is just the beginning of Sunday.  If the geezers are not already in church, they will be beginning their day.  God bless them all!!!!

And God bless us all as well as we begin our day.  The weather is horrid but remember, folks....it is still winter and the major snowfalls are yet to happen.

I'll be back in a little while as soon as I eay (my scanty breakfast) and get in some juicy stuff I can post over Trumpturd.  From the stuff I have seen this morning, it appears that Trumpturd is losing his grip even further.

Again, God bless us all and as Ritaruby says....let us hope for a speedy impeachment process

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Me again folks....God bless your Mom where she is two years away from being a centenarian.  At 84 I still have a long way (I hope!!) to go....

Happy 100 !!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Bob Carper once again  (ain't this fun!!!)

I third the motion !!!!

Cheers
Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Hi Bob

You sure are bright eyed and bushy tailed this Sunday morning?? 

A small link to enjoy while you wait for good food to be delivered!

Doctors want Trump's head examined? Will they find a brain? 

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/health/trump-mental-health-exam/index.html

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
DF-you know I had to "butt in" on your reply to Bob again...no, if examined I doubt anyone will find Trump has a brain...he has something up there but it appears to be very unusual...and in my opinion...brainwashed.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And I fourth the motion Bob![crazy][wave][smile]
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks Bob..I assume you were talking to me about the mom..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
It's cold here too Bob...very.
Quote 0 0