thetrumpimpeachment
Melania introduced Trump at an event at Joint Base Andrews. Trump offers her a handshake, like he barely knows her. Check out her puzzled response in this video: 

Quote 3 0
Cheezypoof
Must have confused the mail order Russian bride with one of his other broads
Quote 3 0
ImPeach
He was too focused on not grabbing her puZZy that he freaked.
While we bullied, stole and bought our homeland, we began the slaughter of the red man
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Why would he change now as President? She is too good for him...Free her!
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
I've seen other videos of him looking like he's in a "total fog" which IMO he looked like it in this video also, so this is not surprising. I believe he really is a sick man.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Once a fool always a fool?
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
donald-trump-kim-jong-un-hairswap-meme.jpg 
Quote 4 0
Delta Flight
They both look better?

LOL
Quote 0 0
cpmty
HE STILL DIDNT' LEARN HOW TO ACT IN DIFFERENT OCCASIONS... IGNORANT INEPT.  I REALLY DON'T THINK THEY GET ALONE, AND SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON IN THE FAMILY. I THINK MAYBE HE AND THE ''NEW GIRL'  --A 3RD PARTY IN THE FAMILY-- IS NOT HELPING 
THE SITUATION. SHE SEEMS UPSET ALL THE TIME SHE IS WITH HIM. HE MUST BE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I NOT SUPREISED HIS CHILDREN DON'T LOOK (ACTING) NORMAL (TOO MUCH CONTROL AND RELLY BAD TEMPER) 
Quote 1 0
cpmty
ALONG ... 
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Turn cap locks off please.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/celebrity/from-golden-couple-to-outcasts-the-spectacular-fall-of-ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner/ar-AArUQVi?ocid=U452DHP

Ivanka and Jared are outcasts now. Looks good on them!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
AArZ9Tl.jpg The Trump Wall
Quote 0 0
dae
I don't  know how she can stand  him touching  her.  Or even  being given in the same room.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
My fantasy is that she gets sick of him especially as he gets closer to being caught and "lets it all out" to the media, files for divorce publicy-and asks for his entire income and assets back-for the world to see! Poor thing. No amount of money could get me to even stand next to a rot like him.
Quote 0 0