Ritaruby
OMG?????  How will these affect us? What next? I hear someone  He sat on his tiny hands" about hitting the nuke button so far....Read this was Jeff Sessions idea. Good news? He is reaching across the isle to Democrats...fingers crossed...re: health care...and all else!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump has lost his mind. Deductibles for low income families will skyrocket to $3500.00 plus.

Past time that we boot the fool of a POTUS.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hopefully, one of your Moderators won't die because of this decision...sorry, I had to vent...how much lower can you sink than throwing millions of people off of health care instead of doing repair? And sorry where are the Democrats now? Chuck and Nancy don't want to "do any repeal" - hopefully he works with some of the other groups of Senators-Republican and Democrat who have produced their own proposals for health care which some how seem to have gotten lost in this mess. Unless Russia succeeds in hacking I think the majority of Republicans can kiss goodbye their Senate seats in 2018...God, do we need to get that far? Maybe he'll resign...
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
If Jeff Sessions had anything to do with this it is probably illegal; he's a terrible lawyer. This action is totally a violation of the principle of three government branches and sounds like Executive Overreach. The Senate did have a bipartisan group working together to repair ACA but they had to stop when McConnell, Cassidy and Graham came up with the last bill.  I'm waiting for legal opinion on this.  Remember how campaign-Trump complained about President Obama's Executive Orders were illegal?
One for J.B Sessions: "His ears make him look like a taxi cab with both doors open." Howard Hughes
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
 I hope multiple people/companies sue Trump for this!
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
I'm sure ACLU is reviewing the legality of it already.  Plus there are all the organizations that spoke out against all the bills that the GOP has conducted.  Trump is trying to pull a fast one on us, the creep.
One for J.B Sessions: "His ears make him look like a taxi cab with both doors open." Howard Hughes
Quote 0 0
DRR2017
Unfortunately ...... Trump is ALWAYS trying to pull a fast one on us ...... Ellen you are nice by calling him a creep.... I prefer POS! [biggrin]
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Yes he always has to be the center of attention and apparently negative attention is fine with him...pull the wool out from under Elders...as someone said here in the forum let him go down to Puerto Rico on a commercial flight, without a cell phone, food and clean safe water to drink and needing to drink from water with potentially deadly bacteria and see how he likes it...a far cry from his favorite steakhouses and luxury travels and golf games on tax payer money. As mentioned, let him get his (tiny) hands dirty!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And yes Ellen is nice to call him a creep. SOB...and much worse go through my mind...to me he is an evil living organism!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote: Yes he always has to be the center of attention and apparently negative attention is fine with him...pull the wool out from under Elders...as someone said here in the forum let him go down to Puerto Rico on a commercial flight, without a cell phone, food and clean safe water to drink and needing to drink from water with potentially deadly bacteria and see how he likes it...a far cry from his favorite steakhouses and luxury travels and golf games on tax payer money. As mentioned, let him get his (tiny) hands dirty!

You are correct. I posted that on the Puerto Rico thread.

Send Trump there with only the clothes on his back and see if he changes his mind.
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
ELLEN M MCLAUGHLIN
As Marie Antoinette said: "Let him eat Skittles."  Of course, the king of Kentucky Fried Chicken may already have them on his daily diet, but on Puerto Rico he cannot have his red button for the butler to bring him a diet coke.
Quote 0 0
1971MONTECARLOss454$
He is actually what I think about when I flush the toilet. He is not even worthy of being put in the same category as a #2. The SH!T did nothing wrong to make me insult it by comparing it to the RUMP
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, #2 is an improvement.  At least "it" is human - he (or as I refer to him "it" )  - is not.
Quote 0 0
droberts
Well my husband and I have found our insurance premium would be tripling if we keep the same insurance. The deductible will go up from $6000 family to about $14,000 family. Still get subsidy but the premium as I stated is triple what last years was. We have to do a bit of looking around and downsizing it. Just hope our health keeps. I think we will have to pick and choose what we end up going to the doctor for. I had breast cancer in 2001 and have been doing well since, but....Just have to make sure I get those yearly mammograms.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 0 0
Animal Lover
Why can't we do what they do in Europe and have socialized medical insurance. They are not having issues with medical insurance like we always do here in America. 
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.