Ritaruby
OMG! What, is he the THIRD National Security Advisor? And "his views clashed with Trump's?!" I guess ol' Bolton had/has some good in him after all...probably will be replaced with a Fox news person or an ex coffee man or woman (no offense to the many coffee men and women at all here, just an example) with no experience.
HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED NOW!!!
Quote 1 0
cpmty
I Guess  he is worried the security world will find out his deals with Putin and Russia
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, cpmty. Trump will stop at nothing to please himself first, Putin second, the Prince of Saudi Arabia, third and his own children, fourth-as I see it. He trusts nobody and does not care obviously about us in the USA or any other countries which are Democracy run countries. I hope this provides further evidence for his impeachment.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Devil made me post it.... Honest!!

[EEHtJAFVAAI6ECy][EEHtJAFVAAI6ECy][​IMG]
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
This one is priceless, Delta Flight...even if the devil did make you do it LOL.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
John Bolton was not fired.

He resigned!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Well, Delta Flight I am sure he really did resign as he says...but Trump tells another story. I have mixed feelings about his being gone. On the one hand he is known as being a "war hawk" - on the other hand apparently he had some decency and good sense and guts enough to tell Trump that trying to make peace with the Taliban (he and Pence) was an idiotic idea. For that he gets credit from me. God Forbid who is in that position next...if Trump even fills it at all. Heard he called Rex Tillerson to possibly come back...I don't see that happening or if he did I don't see it lasting.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump wants to be his own NSA.

Look out world!!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Delta Flight. I do believe Trump wants to be his own NSA...minus that, though he will surely select someone incompentent.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Slide 21 of 50: Phil Hands/Wisconsin State Journal
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, Delta Flight!
Quote 0 0