Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Our National Security has just taken another serious hit here. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Another Trump blunder!
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump is our National Security Threat!

IMO

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Yes, Delta Flight....it was another Trump blunder only this time it was really bad. Now Trump is saying he wants no more national security briefings and put a loyalist in this position "acting" so he does not have to be confirmed in the House and/or Senate....He is also in charge of relations with Germany and he has no experience. I agree completely - Trump is a National Security Threat but the serving Republicans are equal to him....they let him off and now of course he REALLY thinks he's a King who can do what he wants. Horrid.
Quote 0 0
Renee
He is setting the stage to do what Putin did president for life. Those stupid republicans think they are the best, the only thing the regular people are good for is to work to make them richer. Besides working to screw up the Intelligence office they think that they can just keep telling untruths. Just yesterday we found out that active duty dependents as well as retirees can no longer use military medical. We are being pushed out to the civilian world. Of which we pay a price to our all ready shaky budgets. I don’t know when the stupid republicans will realize that this is going to put many people below the poverty line or that they will just not get their medications or more to the point a lot of us retirees will simply start to die. I think that trump has no right to go to a medical center for any reason, nor should his wife. I am so done with all Republicans. They care not for our environment or our people. There has to be some way that he can be stopped. Even if he looses the election he will contest it as long as possible just like the jerk in Kentucky did. As for Moscow McConnell he has come out and said he is killing the prescription bill. No way should Americans get a break on the grossly high price for medications. Everyone should write to all the elected officials this has to stop. Both Republicans and Democratic’s. It has gotten to the point that it seems all we get is lip service.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee, I hear you and I agree with everything you have posted. Very sadly, though, the current serving Republicans and those running for re-election or even election under Trump have destroyed the Republican party as it existed all these years....and now we are paying a big price. I just don't know what Trump or anyone else (but a Democrat!) could do to wake up the serving Senate Republicans. Many former serving Republicans and officials of both parties have spoken up and are trying to rise up, but it seems to me that the only people hearing them are Democrats and Independents.  Trump needs to be stopped and the public at large all need to be "woke" and raise a fuss, as well as the media and the Investigative Journalists and whistleblowers. I shutter to think of all of Trump/s crimes and lawsuits which Bill Barr has either buried or settled that have not reached the public. I have absolutely no expectations that the serving Republicans, those running for election or re-election now give a damn about anyone but themselves and keeping their - sorry not sorry this is how I feel-keeping their Nazi party swimming in cash and kissing Trump's butt. If they ever do take action I would be surprised. We just HAVE  to beat Trump in this next election....and if it is close and he refuses to step down if a Democrat wins that can be handled. Trump is out of control and I blame the Serving Senate Republicans more because they could have convicted and removed him-and still had a Republican President. Trump is insane literally in my opinion. But they could have and could still stop him and instead now they gave him a "get out of jail free" card to be the King he wants to be. As we both discussed before, if Trump wins the USA may go down in flames and me personally and my husband we won't be hanging around to witness that. If Trump gets in again he will try to re-write election laws so he has if not a lifetime term a long one...till Don Jr. and/or Ivanka can run!!!
Quote 0 0