Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Good ol' Donny is at it again. Revenge firing...what fun. He's always out to "get" someone. Each day hires on more and more people who will kiss butt to him and flatter him-forget about the people in this country. I hope the Democratic Nominee beats the crap out of him at election time. We HAVE TO WIN AND WE HAVE TO GET BOTH THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE....in the midst of a pandemic, yet!!! Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Good ol' Donny is at it again. Revenge firing...what fun. He's always out to "get" someone. Each day hires on more and more people who will kiss butt to him and flatter him-forget about the people in this country. I hope the Democratic Nominee beats the crap out of him at election time. We HAVE TO WIN AND WE HAVE TO GET BOTH THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE....in the midst of a pandemic, yet!!! Thoughts? Links?

The fall election may be postponed till 2021.  IMO
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Delta Flight, where did you hear this/read about it? Can you send a link? I've not heard about this.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Delta Flight, where did you hear this/read about it? Can you send a link? I've not heard about this.

Rita...

The last word of my post said     IMO  (In My Opinion)

I can't give a link to my opinion.  ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh....sorry Delta Flight...I must have not been "woke" yet...LOL.  *When you do find a link to that opinion let me know, ok LMAO
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Oh....sorry Delta Flight...I must have not been "woke" yet...LOL.  *When you do find a link to that opinion let me know, ok LMAO

You should know me better by now. .   I normally have links. even to my opinions  ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
My opinions may be off base but they are still my opinions..
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
OMG...only you. Who else would have links to their opinions? Knowing you, you will find them if they do!😃😂
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And..I don't find your opinions to be off base, just so you know.😃
Quote 0 0