Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
OK....is it me that needs to stand corrected? Joke? Probably as I have come to know you....but true, the word deranged describes Trump....as do the words delusional, completely mentally ill and unfit for office (and not recognizing his multiple mental illnesses...sorry not sorry..not diagnosing, just observing!), evil, narcissist, mean, heartless...I could go on..

??????
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Response is from your prior post about Trump being DERANGED in red caps...other than stating the truth not sure what it was supposed to mean..R
Quote 0 0
droberts
Of course I don't think the Repugs in the cabinet will invoke the 25th. They're enjoying the ride too much. But we are running out of options. Impeachment, no. The House has to initiate that. The Dems that voted to start impeachment grew to 58, so it's making headway but very slowly. (Still have not heard from Pelosi other than wanting money). Trump would have to do something dastardly for the Repugs to do anything and it would probably have to be against them. They don't give a fig about the Constitution and the oaths they took or about the everyday Joe and Josephine (especially if they are Democrats). The ones that have stood up for us are leaving. Brave in one sense, cowardly in another. The only way left is to VOTE all their asses out!  That's our Joe's and Josephine's greatest power. But that's going to take time too. I think we have to be ready for Russia or others (like Fox News and Breitbart) to be conducting wide spread disinformation and downright lies about any candidates that challenge them. We will have to find ourselves News sources that we deem reliably accurate and trustworthy and only utilize them for our information. Now that we know Russia stuck their Pinocchio nose in our election, we have to have a plan of action long before 2018's and 2020's elections.

I know it's hard to hear that it won't be anytime soon. We can hope and pray Mueller comes up with the goods on Trump, but we shouldn't just wait around for this to happen, because it might not.

Maybe we can utilize this forum or come up with one to help sort out the truth from the lies for the upcoming elections by State? Big job! Or we can just vote Democrat or Independent no matter what we hear about them.(kind of sounds like Alabama Repugs, huh?)

Any other ideas, please share. I don't know more about any of this than any of you. I just do a lot of Googling!!
"Where law ends tyranny begins"  John Locke
Locke defines tyranny as "the exercise of power beyond right." A just leader is bound by the laws of the legislative and works for the people, whereas a tyrant breaks the laws and acts on his own behalf

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."  Edmund Burke
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
droberts, I agree with you completely...unfortunately we may need to live with this crap for awhile. I also don't know that much about politics other than googling and reading and watch the NON FAKE real news stations. As to any way to do more I will contact our Editor about that..perhaps he may have some ideas.-I do not-this climate is beyond challenging. Again, Happy New Year to everyone....and wishes that they get Trump sooner than later! *I do think we should all vote completely Democrat or Independent no matter what we hear about them...am sure the Dems and Independents are not perfect people but when viewed alongside the Repugs they all look like angels..even the least experienced of them...I personally believe the Dems and Independents have some more than a shred of moral fiber and if they can somehow take back the House and the Senate things will get better for sure. R
Quote 0 0
bart
Ritaruby wrote:
Yes Delta Flight...to avoid yet to continue the resistance. I am reminded of something a friend said to me which is up on my mirror to see daily: Once you allow someone to get control over your emotions they have control over you-don't know the author. Yes we need to dismiss Trump's "stuff" (of which he has a lot-of issues, mental illnesses, etc.) yet be aware and again..continue to resist...and now allow him to ever make us unhappy or especially to divide us.

To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one’s self is most important.

Quote 0 0
bart

“I've had enough of watching scenes

Of schizophrenic, egocentric

Paranoiac, prima donnas

All I want is the truth now

Just gimme some truth”

"Ah, I'm sick and tired of hearing things

From uptight, short sighted

Narrow minded hypocrites

Just gimme some truth now"

"I've had enough of reading things

By neurotic, psychotic

Pig headed politicians

Just gimme some truth."

-John Lennon

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Hi Bart, great lyrics. Agreed-we do need truth badly!
Quote 0 0
bart
Ritaruby wrote:
Hi Bart, great lyrics. Agreed-we do need truth badly!

Yeah. unfortunately, we will get NO truth with the current administration.
They just don't have it in themselves to speak the truth.
372858.jpg 
Quote 1 0