Monday, December 2, 2019
droberts Show full post »
Ritaruby
Oh Bob....sorry-what did I say? Was it a joke? my memory can lapse at times...didn't mean to imply you are senile...your memory bank is probably better than mine...mine and Delta Flight's sense of humor...there is a "har har..."
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Evening Everybody....

First off, I must commend the person (I think it was DeltaFlight) that put up that MAGNIFICENT photo of a New York Central 4-6-0 locomotive!!!!  That is a very BEAUTIFUL train shot and I LOVE IT !!!

As for having a red thingy (RitaRuby) or a blue thingy (me), take your pick.  I have been a rail enthusiast for many years, have my own HO Gauge locomotive and rolling stock in my bedroom, and trains have been a passion with me for many years.

Now let us get serious for a moment,,.....

I have seen several posts lately that state that some members have taken umbrance over the things tah were said.  I would like to reassure all of you that I am lilly white about this matter.  I am clean as a whistle.  If one or two of the membership have been offended, I was not the person that launched the attacks.  I have not received any inbound attacks as well.  If you guys are squabbling over things that might have been said, kiss and make up.  We as a Trump Impeachment Group have much more importand issues in front of us.....like getting rid of Deadly Donald (or Trumpturd) or anything else we could name that yellow haired babboon.  Petty squabbles are things we DON'T WANT !!!!!  

Those are my words of kindly (and I mean it.....kindly !!) advice.  

We have a mission to perform.  Let.s do it !!!!

Kiss and make up

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
You are a very sweet man Bob and even more you make much sense! I think we ALL know that YOU are "lily white" for sure...and we should all definitely shake hands, I will say-virtual hands in this case..and make up. It is easy to misunderstand someone in posts, but I will disagree with you on one point...while misunderstandings can prevail I do feel that everyone here knows the difference between kindness, gentlenesness (with each other that is!) and rudeness..."going over the line"...when that does happen and it is a "clear cut and sometimes multiple abuse" than those should be called on it and have been. But your sentiment is certainly right...and if I am in any of these categories-I again extend my hand. I am pretty lily white inside too-just so everyone knows, though I do have a feisty side. Trump is trying to divide us - all of the collective "us"  - so we here must take all steps necessary to unite. Fortunately you yourself were never the recipient of verbal attacks but some here have been...you may possibly have missed that..and I prey that you never are targeted in the future. Our Editor put that lovely statement at the beginning of the forum, about being civil and we all should be. My hand is now outreached, though in any case...and partially because of you, Bob.
Quote 0 0
otmichele
Wow, I started this topic so we could discuss the results of the health report and how we felt about his true mental and physical health.  I felt it was definitely something we could discuss and perhaps from our medical friends on the forum, get some good feedback.  What happened to the original post and our discussions?  It just amazes me how topics can easily get off track. Not sure I like it....
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Evening Everybody....

First off, I must commend the person (I think it was DeltaFlight) that put up that MAGNIFICENT photo of a New York Central 4-6-0 locomotive!!!!  That is a very BEAUTIFUL train shot and I LOVE IT !!!

As for having a red thingy (RitaRuby) or a blue thingy (me), take your pick.  I have been a rail enthusiast for many years, have my own HO Gauge locomotive and rolling stock in my bedroom, and trains have been a passion with me for many years.

Now let us get serious for a moment,,.....

I have seen several posts lately that state that some members have taken umbrance over the things tah were said.  I would like to reassure all of you that I am lilly white about this matter.  I am clean as a whistle.  If one or two of the membership have been offended, I was not the person that launched the attacks.  I have not received any inbound attacks as well.  If you guys are squabbling over things that might have been said, kiss and make up.  We as a Trump Impeachment Group have much more importand issues in front of us.....like getting rid of Deadly Donald (or Trumpturd) or anything else we could name that yellow haired babboon.  Petty squabbles are things we DON'T WANT !!!!!  

Those are my words of kindly (and I mean it.....kindly !!) advice.  

We have a mission to perform.  Let.s do it !!!!

Kiss and make up

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Hi Bob

Yes, it was I who posted that pic of the train engine for you. You can actually use that pic or any other on your pc as an avatar if you wish.

One more engine for the rails !!

Delta Flight

th (42).jpg 

Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
otmichele wrote:
Wow, I started this topic so we could discuss the results of the health report and how we felt about his true mental and physical health.  I felt it was definitely something we could discuss and perhaps from our medical friends on the forum, get some good feedback.  What happened to the original post and our discussions?  It just amazes me how topics can easily get off track. Not sure I like it....

Things get intertwined here as we tend to reply to a poster on anything we wish to convey to that person whether it be on the current topic or not.

Look at it in a different light. People are posting which is much better than not at all.

Enjoy the forum and enjoy the friendship it offers!

We encourage posters here.

Delta flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
And as usual I agree with you both, otmichele and Delta Flight...otmichele I personally try and stay on message to a particular topic but sometimes there are other messages in between which I believe to be beneficial or I need to scroll back to the original topic...so I see your point and it is well taken, but as Delta Flight mentioned I think it best if we are all a bit more flexible...Please keep posting as I do love your posts...maybe find a way to deal with this or help veer the conversation back on course with your posts. R *I think when people take offense to something the subject tends to veer off course as well...and, though I would suggest  a "calm down and chill" for us all - except of course around Trump- I personally feel the need to respond when comments are sent my way or someone else's which are truly not nice...not sure if this is exactly what you meant but I hope it helps. Again, speaking for myself and I bet others I do enjoy all of your posts.
Quote 0 0