Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I think this calls for (safe with mask) protests for those who can....this is despicable and we should all be mad. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
12image018.gif 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Good one, Delta Flight! And now I might not ever be your neighbor as ALL other countries to my knowledge have closed their borders to people from the USA and us to them....so what if we have 5 million confirmed COVID-19 cases now and multiple deaths?!  Ugh!
Quote 0 0
Phaser_1962
I don't live in America I live in Australia, so when I hear through news stories and the like that Trump is slowing your mail to win the election, I have to ask if this is true what can you do about, can anyone stop him and as history shows, there is not much that he changes his mind on especially if its a benefit to him personally as this is, Just curious more than anything else.

Oh, by the way, the cartoon that appeared in the Australian newspapers about Kamala Harris and Joe Biden was published by none other the Rupert Murdoch and in no way represents how genuine Aussies feel about Joe Biden and his VP pick, in fact, we are all for a change that is long overdue, so when you see the cartoon and it will hit your shores, don't think that we are all like Rupert cause we are not as Rupert Murdoch is similar in moral value as your FOX news as FOX got kicked out of Australia so they changed the name to SKY News same values different name and the sky news crew are just as bad as the fox news crew.
Quote 1 0
cpmty
All of them are a bunch of 🐀🐀🦨🐍🐷👺👹👿🤡 malignos and evil ! What is wrong with people?! evil had cover the Earth.
every time Trump and his devils following him do or say something is alway bad or worse. How can they try to do
this with the Post office??? only to favor their results? screwing everyone in AMERICA ?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Phaser_1962, your post is interesting and thanks for making us aware of what you think where you are. To your question of what can we do here in the USA to work against the disruptive changes Trump is making to the US Postal Service, I believe many are trying to work on it on a state by state basis, but I don't know the extent of it. Since Trump so loudly announced this, as was pointed out either in our newsletter or somewhere else where I read it, this gives people time to work up, I hope, some kind of plan. I hope the Democrats and the new VP Harris are at work on combating this right now. Trump of course will only get worse but the Dems are poised to win unless completely sabotaged by all of the cheating we know Trump is doing. Be glad you live in Australia. Great to see you back on the forum. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, you echo my thoughts exactly. I only hope that our side is smarter and can somehow still WIN.
Quote 0 0
Greenhey
It's outrageous and bizarre that it is being done in front of the public without generating more outrage.
How  about this
Biden approaches DHL-FedEx-UPS etc and asks them to take it on in the national interest, Where post thus ends up where those organisations do not have a local delivery capability they are delivered by volunteers.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Another Trump trick ?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/16/politics/postal-service-trump-absentee-ballot-request-mail-usps/index.html
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
Trump knows he can't win fair and square, so he is willing to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, .. to stay in power.  Any scheme he can come up with, he will try, including getting advice and help from Putin and elsewhere.  I didn't foresee hijacking our postal system until he put his buddy in charge, and I knew at that moment something bad was going to happen.  EVERYONE he puts in charge of something, is there to destroy it.  The goal is to have ALL our tax dollars flowing into his pocket.  He doesn't care like the sadistic psycho-sociopath that he is, what casualties happen along the way, as long as he stays in power and becomes richer.  I liken him to Hitler in every way.  There is no bottom to what he is capable of, and he will want to exact revenge on all his perceived enemies if he stays in office.  It defies logic how anyone at this point can still vote for him.  Ignorance and right down stupidity drives his power.  God help us all!  Not only a danger to our country, .. but to the whole world economy and life itself on this planet.
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
[QUOTE username=QuietStorm userid=5643282 postid=1312578272]Trump knows he can't win fair and square, so he is willing to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, .. to stay in power.  Any scheme he can come up with, he will try, including getting advice and help from Putin and elsewhere.  I didn't foresee hijacking our postal system until he put his buddy in charge, and I knew at that moment something bad was going to happen.  EVERYONE he puts in charge of something, is there to destroy it.  The goal is to have ALL our tax dollars flowing into his pocket.  He doesn't care like the sadistic psycho-sociopath that he is, what casualties happen along the way, as long as he stays in power and becomes richer.  I liken him to Hitler in every way.  There is no bottom to what he is capable of, and he will want to exact revenge on all his perceived enemies if he stays in office.  It defies logic how anyone at this point can still vote for him.  Ignorance and right down stupidity drives his power.  God help us all!  Not only a danger to our country, .. but to the whole world economy and life itself on this planet.[/QUOTE

Well posted].

DF
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Greehhey, welcome back to the forum. I think the idea in your post is beyond brilliant. Is there any way you can send it onward to http://www.sendittorachel.com? Or get it in front of your Senator or Congress person?
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Quiet Storm, as before, I could not have said it better. I agree completely. Let's hope Trump's desperate attempts backfire and Karma will finally catch up to him. At least, by announcing it in plain site - as opposed go what he's probably plotting with Putin behind closed doors we (the collective we) have a chance to push to stop it. Pelosi is calling the House in and I understand that this creep Trump put in charge of the Post Office stuff has conflicts of interest and so does his deputy and he's already admitted he is doing this at Trump's direction/request. *Though I read recently this was Mitch the Witch Ditch MConnell's idea.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Sorry Quiet Storm I separated your posting name.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
And I agree, Delta Flight.
Quote 0 0