Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Ritaruby
And Delta Flight good for those voters in North Carolina, thanks for posting this.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
But with Trump's face on them? You are right, it could be another Trump trick to steal ballots...the Dems need to jump on all of this and they need NOT to play NICE (not illegal but not nice).
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
We should all be aware of the North Carolina situation and be wary.
Quote 0 0
Greenhey
Ritaruby wrote:
Greehhey, welcome back to the forum. I think the idea in your post is beyond brilliant. Is there any way you can send it onward to http://www.sendittorachel.com? Or get it in front of your Senator or Congress person?

Hello I am  not in the US but would be very happy if you are able to endorse and forward it Thank you
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh, I see. Thanks Greenhey. I can call my Senator and Congressperson - who are both Republicans-beyond that I am not sure. Anyone have any ideas?
Quote 0 0
Greenhey
I think the DNC would have to do this, perhaps with the help of states that would co-operate ( presumably all the blue states). I have mailed them with the suggestion.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks so much Greenhey. This is very nice of you - we here in the USA can use all the help we can get under Trump-I mean about your mailing in the suggestion and you are correct, the Democrats would likely have to do what's needed....in this and every area.
Quote 0 0
Greenhey
I think it woul dhave to be done at state level. Probably starting with the governor. But then in some states the GOP doesn't WANT the vote to be high. 
By the way, end of last year I mailed the DNC offering to work for the campaign if they could cover my expenses. I am retired, educated and motivated. But got no reply.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Greenhey, I don't know why you didn't get a reply. I'm not sure they would pay for you to come from (isn't it Australia?). Some of their positions are paid but to my understanding most are volunteer. If anyone knows anything different or has any suggestions, please post. By the way they surely get lots of mail so it may have gotten lost also. 
Quote 0 0
Greenhey
UK
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
oh, ok, thanks for posting this Greenhey.
Quote 0 0
Phaser_1962
Once congress gets into the room and they start firing questions off like machine-gun bullets, with any luck Dejoy will fold like a cheap tent and point the finger at trump with something like He made me do it and of course, Frumpy Trumpy will deny knowing Dejoy at all, as per usual.
I also read on a webpage that the democrats are also drafting or have drafted a bill that will return the USPS to the level of efficiency it had prior to the changes and they also noted that just pausing the changes until after the election did not come close to resolving the current situation.
I also hope that this hearing identifies the obvious conflict of interest that Dejo has and that his shares in the competition, make him unable to serve
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Phaseer_1962 I agree and I heard the same thing. I also hope DeJoy talks...and throws Trump under the bus.
Quote 0 0