Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yes I was talking about pete buttigieg.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Ok Destroy_Trumpturd_Now thanks for the clarification.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Your welcome
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Renee
What a lot of people don’t understand is what do they think the military medical system is? It is socialized medicine. If you are in a area you go to a extremely large military military hospital that is staffed with almost alll active duty Doctors. You are never sure if you will see the same provider and if you need surgery you wait for a opening. Seems to me that is exactly the same plan Canada has. If you see civilian doctors you have to get pre approval for procedures. You only have a 45 mile around the military hospital to see doctors. You go out of network you must pay a higher cost share if not the entire bill. When my husband enlisted he was given this song and dance if you make to the 20 year mark your health care as well as your spouse will be taken care of for life for medical and prescriptions. BIG LIE every year they cut the drugs we can get from the base gets cut. Then there is the screw up with the plans, tri care standard, tri care prime, then one the republicans want to get rid of tri care for life. The last is hard to get on. My husband who who only has to work till he will be 75 to be able to collect a second retirement. That is if he lives that long. He is trying to protect me because the system is set up now that if he dies before me I loose everything. It will kill me if I can’t get my medication. Republicans don’t care. The more of us they can kill off the better off they are. Don’t even get me started on the VA. They are a criminally responsible for the deaths of many.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Though I am not in yours/your husband's position, Renee, I can relate as I depend on life saving medicine to stay alive too. I agree that the (serving) Republicans do not give a crap about who lives and who dies unless it is themselves. Trump and his family need to pay a big price. The criminality has now turned into actual warfare and somebody should do something to get him out asap. Graham probably wants the Senate trial rammed through so people will forget about the impeachment and a fair trial with witnesses. I hope Nancy Pelosi is up for this one. I would not want to be in her shoes with McConnell, their white house crap lawyer and Trump.
Quote 0 0