Ritaruby
Did you hear this? Thoughts? Links? 
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Gracious Morning Rita

I have not heard from you in a while.  However, the morning stuff I got over the wire is exciting enough.  There are TWO members of Congress out there that have declared themselves as willing to support and participate in an move to impeach TrumpTurd.  If this is the faint indicator of a groundswell in the making, I am thrilled.  Anything I could do to help things along??  Hope you are all well and happy on this April 22.

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Bob! So glad to see you back on the forum. I hear you about the Impeachment thing...Not sure what you can do to help except of course to vote in 2020....and let us hear from you. I think our forum is going well....but always better when you are on it!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon all you good folk....I am glad to surface once in a while to cheer you all on to to bigger and better.   Anybody in the mood for some super trivia?  Let us start with the Bank Of America logo.  I use Bank of America all the time.  Ever since I moved to Churchill Senior Living (21000 Father Hurley Blvd Apartment 404) I am on the lookout for things to do (besides castigating Trump)  Anyway...to the games.  Start with "Bank Of America"  Now. erase "Bank Of Am" and what do you get?  Why Erica, of course!!!  That is how Bank of America has adopted its robotic mascot.  Fun stuff for a cheery Wednesday.  Signing off in full retreat!!!

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the fun stuff, Bob! I think we can all use that now! Happy Spring to you!
Quote 0 0
Bobcarper99
Good Afternoon Ruby...I think I should go downstairs and get the fresh air while it still lasts.  Up here on the 4th floor we have a nice balcony but regrettably, it is frequented by a few wasps that could prove menacing.  So, the end of that idea.  I might still go downstairs, however.  It looks like a hot day outside.

I hope you can stay cool.  Later on this morning I will break out my lunch and will definitely feed my face.  I hope all is well

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Bobcarper99 wrote:
Good Afternoon Ruby...I think I should go downstairs and get the fresh air while it still lasts.  Up here on the 4th floor we have a nice balcony but regrettably, it is frequented by a few wasps that could prove menacing.  So, the end of that idea.  I might still go downstairs, however.  It looks like a hot day outside.

I hope you can stay cool.  Later on this morning I will break out my lunch and will definitely feed my face.  I hope all is well

Cheers

Bob Carper

bobcarper99@yahoo.com

Welcome back Bob!!

DF
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I am trying to stay cool Bob. Glad to hear from you!
Quote 0 0