Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Trump says he's in control of everything and everyone - and should be. He thanks Putin and the Crown Prince in his now almost 2 hour long ridiculous daily "briefings".
Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Trump also sold ventilators to the King of Spain, since the incompetent government IN SPAIN couldn't figures out
how to handle anything, in the meat time RESPIRATORS OR VENTILATORS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED AND LACKING IN NYC WHOLE FAMILIES 
MANY ARE DYING, SPECIALLY PEOPLE OF COLOR.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
cpmty wrote:
Trump also sold ventilators to the King of Spain, since the incompetent government IN SPAIN couldn't figures out
how to handle anything, in the meat time RESPIRATORS OR VENTILATORS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED AND LACKING IN NYC WHOLE FAMILIES 
MANY ARE DYING, SPECIALLY PEOPLE OF COLOR.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, cpmty. Trump just plain does not give a crap about anyone except himself and those who can be of benefit to - wait for it - HIMSELF!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
There's more people dying here than an any
other Country. I can't believe this and his 
cult seem to really not care at all if their
fellow Americans are dying.

Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - Fortunately, Trump's cult following is shrinking...especially with his lack of response to the pandemic.  I agree of course - he does not care at all nor do his "core supporters."
Quote 0 0
Phaser_1962
Hang on! there are not enough ventilators for the USA so why in gods name is he sending them overseas that makes absolutely no sense, there must be a buck in for him and Kushner.
Otherwise, there would be no point to it right, you may want to keep all this in the memory bank so that you can think about it when you cast your vote, in November.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Phaser_1962, Agreed this sounds horrific. I'm sure there was or will be money in it for Trump and probably Kushner too as at one time he was put in charge of phases of the pandemic...phases which were worth nothing. Everyone on this forum is voting Democrat or at least not for Trump. We are a forum of people who altogether do not want to see Trump win - we wanted him impeached, which he of course was - but mostly we want him out of office.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Trump says he's in control of everything and everyone - and should be. He thanks Putin and the Crown Prince in his now almost 2 hour long ridiculous daily "briefings".
Thoughts? Links?

Actually the News media also opted to boycott his briefings. Nothing but propaganda and lies
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Oh yeah...Delta Flight...they said they would boycott and that lasted here about 10 minutes...before I tuned in and saw his disgusting face in for another 2 hour plus round of lies...MSNBC attempted to interrupt one and that's all I saw so far. I definitely think all stations should not air these things. They are nothing but a campaign for Trump and a place for him to attack those (now many!) on his enemies list!
Quote 0 0
Phaser_1962
I love your optimism about the impeachment, man they had him dead to right and then he did the Harry Houdini, and beat the rap, mind you with a little help from his friends.
The Democrats had a rock-solid argument, but the deck was stacked from the start with the dealer continuously dealing from the bottom of the deck in plain sight, who was that Guy, Alan Dershowitz, man you don't hear about him anymore, he's probably in a footing somewhere, or hiding under a rock, he totally disgraced himself with his argument, that was the most ridiculous statement that I have ever heard, But hey Trump is still impeached regardless, the fact that he was not convicted is irrelevant he was still impeached and he did it to himself and that's gotta sting.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Phaser_1962. I could not have said it better myself.
Quote 0 0