Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I would say I can not believe this but I can. He thinks that you need to be gainfully employed to have food stamps. Some people can't work but of course he has zero respect for these people.
Quote 1 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
He just wants to kill poor people
That way his billions and other
rich peoples billions dont ever
go to the poor anymore but
to always remain with them.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I have to agree with you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
Yeah I really hope the Dems
are doing everything to stop
these monsters from taking
food away😐I dont know what 
me and my family will do if this
happens to us. I dont want us
to die to make trump very 
happy.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. If they take away coverage for pre-existing conditions I would literally die..unless I could move to another country.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Is he serious? unemployment high and higher big and bigger with this idiot and now he is trying people not prepared find jobs? ... he better put some training programs if he wants them to start working . COMMON SENSE. ZERO, CERO, NADA DE NADA.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
Ritaruby wrote:
I hear you, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. If they take away coverage for pre-existing conditions I would literally die..unless I could move to another country.
{{{{{ go to Europe }}} 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, yes, Trump is serious about the food stamps...unless he's just talking and running his mouth again...apparently if you have any kind of a job you can still get them but those who are unemployed and/or disabled can not under his program. I agree with everything you said about him.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
cpmty, I wish I could move to Canada or Europe but right now I can't. May have to next year if the Orange Creeper gets re-elected...but we know that won't happen cause we will WIN!
Quote 1 0
Delta Flight
One of many words that Trump fails understand or have as a quality of his.

"EMPATHY"

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/empathy
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link, Delta Flight. Trump has no empathy nor do I think he cares to have any.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
He also probably can not spell it....maybe he thinks it's coffeevee LOL
Quote 0 0