Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Apparently if changed it would go state by state and somehow he is convinced that he and his cronies can stay in power that way. Let's hope this does not happen. Links? Thoughts?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I hope people won't stay home this November 
I hope everybody goes out and vote these Monsters
out.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Me too, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. We need double or triple the turn out in Iowa and New Hampshire to even have a chance at winning.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I really don’t think any of the republicans give a rats ass about anyone but there selves. All they are is greedy, let’s see how much we can hurt the regular people of America. I bet a lot of there forefathers are rolling in there graves. Especially if they served in WW2. The republicans in my opinion are all Fascist, the are elevating our fat leader(ha ha) to the level that the people of Germany did to hitler. Shame on them, the republicans are out to try and corrupt our young people. Obama left a legacy of a strong economy and more new jobs. Yet the republicans take credit for all he got done. Funny how trump was able to stop pay raises for federal workers, it got little notice. If he pardons stone who was convicted of his crimes by 12 people then trump has NO right to interfere, I hope Pelosi can and will impeach him again, and again till the do nothing republicans finally realize the American people are sick of all of his lies and the degenerate fondness he has for his oldest daughter, the way he claims all immigrants are rapist and murders. How did any one as stupid as he is got anyone to follow him. The ENTIRE Republican Party is so corrupt they just go with the flow because they are making money hand over fist at the American public expense. I applaud Mitt Romney to vote the way he did he is a man of integrity. All that voted to not impeach or sanction him I pray fervently that they all get voted out of office by Democrats.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee I agree with you, and as before, could not have said it better myself.  But I think we have a better chance of winning in the 2020 election - yes, even with all of Trump and company's lying, cheating, accepting foreign help and dirty behavior-a better chance of that than the serving Republicans except Amash now an Independent and Romney voting in any impeachment trial to convict and/or remove Trump. I have heard Trump has threatened them re: the impeachment vote but that's no excuse. If they all banded together with the Democrats and Independents than he would have or could be out of office. If we win the House and Senate and somehow he gets in again (which mean Barr and MCConnell also stay) than perhaps they can impeach him and remove him..we really need to win in 2020.
Quote 0 0
Renee
McConnel is up for re-election in Kentucky, as we have seen a lot of red states are voting blue. Some do have common sense. Did any one see where trump has finally admitted that he sent Rudy to the Ukraine. Before the impeachment vote he told his usual lies. This time he thinks he cannot be stopped. He can be impeached again. The garbage of Barr  saying he doesn’t agree with trump is all a con. IMPOTUS would have had a HUGE melt down. I think they are just trying to trick the American people. They just don’t realize that the American people are getting wise to the lies and tricks. All the republicans are pretty stupid.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
As before, Renee I agree with you completely...could not have said it better myself. And yes personally I have heard/read about Trump admitting he sent Rudy to the Ukraine. He's also stood on the front lawn of the white house and invited pretty much EVERY foreign country (fortunately, not all will take him up on this offer!) to hack into the 2020 election for his benefit. He admits to seeing nothing wrong with taking foreign help-which is illegal-and cheating not to mention lying to win. WE HAVE TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY. HOUSE AND SENATE!
Quote 0 0
Renee
I really don’t think any of the republicans give a rats ass about anyone but there selves. All they are is greedy, let’s see how much we can hurt the regular people of America. I bet a lot of there forefathers are rolling in there graves. Especially if they served in WW2. The republicans in my opinion are all Fascist, the are elevating our fat leader(ha ha) to the level that the people of Germany did to hitler. Shame on them, the republicans are out to try and corrupt our young people. Obama left a legacy of a strong economy and more new jobs. Yet the republicans take credit for all he got done. Funny how trump was able to stop pay raises for federal workers, it got little notice. If he pardons stone who was convicted of his crimes by 12 people then trump has NO right to interfere, I hope Pelosi can and will impeach him again, and again till the do nothing republicans finally realize the American people are sick of all of his lies and the degenerate fondness he has for his oldest daughter, the way he claims all immigrants are rapist and murders. How did any one as stupid as he is got anyone to follow him. The ENTIRE Republican Party is so corrupt they just go with the flow because they are making money hand over fist at the American public expense. I applaud Mitt Romney to vote the way he did he is a man of integrity. All that voted to not impeach or sanction him I pray fervently that they all get voted out of office by Democrats.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I feel that other countries are all ready have caused problems with our early pre election. There are several countries who have the capability to do this, as we see Ohio and Iowa have all ready been hacked. The American people need to get very diligent at protecting our right to a fair election. His low life will do anything to get re-elected, he can’t win fairly so he cheats .
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with you completely here, Renee. I know there are people working on election protections but his low life did do everything possible to stop fair elections and will continue to cheat to win, I am confident of that. He is disgusting as are every one of the serving Republicans except Mitt Romney.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I really don’t understand why the trump family all are not being investigated for make money off the American people. Yet they are hot to nail Bidens son. We have a president who no matter what they say was and is and will forevermore go down in the history books as IMPEACHED. He takes credit for any good to America that was done prior to his getting elected and I honestly now believe that Russia did and will continue to mess with our elections. Hilary was the one to have been voted in. She got the highest popular vote from the American people. There is no rhyme or reason for the electoral vote to be even used, it is extremely corrupt. I think that the people’s votes should be the only vote to get the president elected. As we all know trump is a degenerate and a sexist pig, his wife needs to take her butt back to her country of birth since she can’t even follow the rules when she came here on her visa. She worked here in the US when she wasn’t suppose to. Do we even know if she paid taxes on the money? There is nothing but rampant deceit that comes out of ANY one connected to the Republican Party. You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee I agree with you yet again completely. I agree that the serving Republicans-except Mitt Romney should all go down with Trump. I have no idea how they sleep at night. And I am tired of Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski whining about things Trump did...then voting not to convict and/or remove him....and of course they are not the only ones, it's just that they play themselves out to be moderates. I agree with you about Melania also. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE WE WILL WIN IN 2020 NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY CHEAT-WE CAN HAVE "EXCESS" TURNOUT IN IF NOT ALL MOST STATES!! WE REALLY HAVE TO NOW.
Quote 0 0
Renee
First off be careful of the Republican adds that ask questions about trumps policy. Don’t even open first off the vote is all ready marked and if you change your vote to the answer you want all of a sudden you are in the 1% and trump is voted the best. Please don’t respond, this is rigged. I strongly feel that trump and Barr are in this plan to get the American people to think Barr is standing up to trump,what a joke. We would have seen a melt down like we have never seen before. Funny not a sound. Republicans must think we are stupid and can be fooled so easy. For McConnell to free admit that there are 365 bill they are on purpose going to sit on and let die all because they didn’t get what they wanted. I strongly hope the Democratic’s really push to let  the voters know what the republicans are doing . Being a Republican is to be unamerican and only want to lie their pockets. They care not for the working class people.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I hope all republicans are paying extremely close attention to trump and others who have heard as well as read that trump clearly said he was guilty. He no surprise to us lied to the American people. I hope that New York can get him and his family on charges as soon as he is out of office. I have my biggest wish that is trump and his corrupt family brought to justice and go to prison where they belong.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree Renee and thanks for bringing the scam to our attention. I do recall seeing it but fortunately never responded. I agree we that people need to pay close attention to Trump and that the Democrats need to "paint him" as guilty and dishonest and a poor president, viscous and vengeful while also campaigning on health care first and then on all of the other issues important to Americans.  My wish also is that Trump, his family and his corrupt "enablers" in his administration, Congress and elsewhere be brought to justice. Let's remember, as frustrating as this is, Karma has no deadline....and in history - though times now defy history - the "bad guys" always end up down and the good guys win. Issues or not, I see the Democratic party as "good guys-and gals" and the serving Republicans and even some who've left as bad guys.
Quote 0 0