Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Holy smokes, Batman! What have we got here...in these words he uses Norway as an example...isn't Norway an ally country? We all know he means Russia, Saudi Arabia and possibly even China but mostly Russia....We HAVE to get him out either now or in 2020!!! DECMOCRATS STOP BEING SO NICE! LISTEN TO THE OTHERS IN YOUR PARTY AND PLAY HARDBALL...YOU CAN GET MEAN AND BEAT HIM AT HIS OWN GAME WITHOUT RESORING TO HIS SAME TACTICS! 

HE KNOWS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY HE WILL WIN RE-ELECTION! Has anyone else seen this? Links, posts, thoughts?
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
No body can say he didn't say it I didn't hear it on faux or newsmax but RT ran with it
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
thunderboltbrown, I am glad RT ran with it....it surely was on MSNBC - which is what I watch most often - and also CNN. My question is, NOW DEMOCRATS WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? He's become so bold that he is admitting publicly that he is planning on committing yet another serious crime and intending to "get help" to mess with our elections. Rudy Gulliani is in Uraine tryng to get some sort of "dirt" on Biden's son for something....OMG!
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
And the Republicans do absolutely nothing....
Quote 0 0
thunderboltbrown
I think Mitch wants their help too.Somehow some where i have heard that looney rudy had quit the trump cabal but i forgot about him being in ukraine I hope I'm not dreaming about this stuff 21751602_337190290060673_5076594300555426962_n.jpg 
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
thuderboltbrown, My understanding is that, yes, Rudy G. did resign as Trump's Attorney after the Russia investigation-the Mueller report is now out....but I think he is still working on his campaign and doing "dirty work" for him....and I agree, McConnell is knee deep in foreign money acceptance too. I have always liked the song lyrics you posted and they could not be more timely than right now. Thanks for sending this.
Quote 1 0
thunderboltbrown
well the good news is I'm not going nuts thanks Rita
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
no, thunderboltbrown you are not going nuts...squirrels would have a great time in the White House now because THAT is where all the NUTS are...LOL....except of course, the Democrats who I think especially now need to do more.
Quote 0 0