Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Has Trump just begun an unnecessary war? In order to distract from his impeachment? OMG!
Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
He must be very scared of the Senate 
impeaching him which hopefully they
will.
Quote 0 0
Renee
I can remember when trump accused Obama of trying to start a war with Iran and now it looks like he is going to really do it. How dare he put our military in danger!!!! And of all things to use a drone. Not very honest of him oh Waite this is what he want kill Americans and use it as a reason to escalate the problem.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Destroy_Trumpturd_Now. Interesting that the timing of this killing is right before articles of impeachment would be presented to the Senate....and Trump has no idea what he is doing...word is he consults Putin now, even over Sean Hannity at Fox.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Renee. Trump literally does not care if he causes World War III! And Congress had no idea about it...and I don't think the NSC or Pentagon did until it happened! Probably Putin told him to do it although he is entirely capable of impulsive dangerous ideas and actions on his own.
Quote 0 0
Renee
What could he be thinking? We as a retired military wife 30 years of service by my husband in the US Navy, I had to worry about the conflicts then. I have been very happy with the ability of past presidents to keep world peace as much as they have. Now we have an idiot in office who couldn’t even do his duty to the military, faked his way out. Now he has the nerve to put all American citizens in the us and overseas at extreme danger. The people in the Middle East will behead any American they capture and will do it and make sure the American people see it just as they have done in the past. This idiot has completely put the world on the brink of a 3rd world war.  We learned nothing from WW2 at least trump didn’t pay attention in world history class. This dumbbell is so corrupt it is hard to understand why ANY rational person would support him.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree, Renee. I really think that Trump was talking to Putin when this came about. He seems to be Trump's main advisor nowadays, even over Sean Hannity.  I have to say I am not surprised. I have feared this honestly since people like Mattis and McMaster left. I never thought -one, because he is so dumb and inexperienced in politics and in international relations and two, because he is so impulsive, reckless and evil-that we would stay safe with him in office. The horrid serving Senate Republicans need to remove him but I think we all know they will not. Well be lucky if we get a fair trial. I am just going to try and not worry about this too much...but I admit it's difficult.
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump wants us to forget impeachment.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/03/opinions/trump-ukraine-legal-bombshell-opinion-ghitis/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for the link, Delta Flight. Yes, I heard he wants to find out how he can get "unpeached." Truth is, he can be impeached as many times and for as many things as the House wants him to, should Mitch the Witch Ditch McConnell ever get his way and get the trial rammed through.
Quote 0 0
Renee
Well surprise surprise Iran has put a price on every American that can be killed in the Middle East. Thanks to the Impotus of the USA. I strongly feel that all of dip sticks kids and close family that are 40 and younger be put in the military as enlisted personal and put there butts on the front line. Then let’s start on all the stupid republicans children and grandchildren in the service on the front line. Maybe if some of them get killed or be headed then they will admit what total jackasses they are. My youngest son is 15 if we go to war he will have to go. By the grace of god my husband made a career of the military and out of 25 yrs he was in harms way about 10-15 times. I don’t think that any republican who knew about this attack Lindsey Graham should be removed from office. Then we as American people have the right to know why trump jr posted about the planned attack the the tweet was removed he has nothing todo with the running of our government. He is nothing can’t write, I have read stories written by 3 rd graders that wrote 100% better than him. All so what about the dumbbells who went to Florida to his cut rate hotel and party and are now releasing statements that trump told them something big was going to happen in Iraq. I do not believe there was any planned attack on Americans. We need proof from reputable sources that there was an a real plan to attack us. Wouldn’t believe any republican at this point and time. If there lips are moving the are telling whoppers.
l
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee, I agree with you 100%. I could not have said it better. But I do believe that Iran will strike back at the USA and - ok, I'll say it this way - unfortunately I doubt it will be directed at Trump the "person" who ordered it but at us Americans.
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
He rather kill us all including himself and his
family than get impeached.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
I agree with you too Renee. The part that bothers me most? I have one grandson, age 27, who is in the National Guard. He's to be deployed sometime this year to somewhere in the Middle East. He's a helicopter mechanic, so while I'm worried, I'm not quite as worried as I am about my youngest grandson. Matt graduated high school on 7 June 2019, turned 18 on 16 June 2019, and left for Army basic training on 17 June 2019. Right now he's in his AIT in Oklahoma. Next month he goes to Fort Drum, NY. 10th Mountain Division, 1st Brigade Combat Team, also known as one of the most deployed Divisions in the USArmy. I don't remember the name of his MOS, but it puts him right on the front line if he goes. If anything happens to that boy I'm going to wherever the orange moron is and putting him under citizen's arrest. Then I'm going to kick my oldest son's, ex-army ranger, and the other grandson's butts for talking Matt into joining because "it will be fun"!!!
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now-I agree except that I think Trump is too much of a narcissist to want himself killed. Everyone else - except MAYBE Ivanka, yes for sure.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, dfcloud. I would definitely be concerned - and scared - if I had a family member being deployed especially in the Middle East. This is all Trump's fault and if we get into a full scale war with Iran - which looks to be the way Trump wants to head, in my opinion he should pay for what he has started. There's a reason why the last, oh, say 10 Presidents did not go after the man who was killed by the drone. But dumb butt who
obviously is ignorant in all aspects of foreign relations and does not care- thinks he is the big hero. I pray he is voted out and in a big way.
Quote 0 0