Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby Show full post »
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I bet his glossy eyed supporters still love
him regardless of dying.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
I read an article this morning, with a video, of him saying that this was what Obama was going to do... and look who actually does it!!! More than anything I want this nimcompoop removed from office, then locked up. If that fails, which it probably will with Moscow Mitch running the show, I want him voted OUT!!!!! In the meantime, at least once a day, I tweet a reminder to tweetledum that no matter what the senate decides about removing him from office, he HAS been impeached!!!! Nothing McCommie does will change that.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Good for you for tweeting that, dfcloud. I feel the same way. I swear 2016 when he won I count as one of the worst days of my life. I keep thinking I will wake up one morning and it will all be over. He had BETTER be voted out and big time! At this point - and we have sunk this low - I will take anyone but him who is not a dictator.
Quote 0 0
dfcloud
I've been very vocal against the electoral college ever since W beat Gore because of it in 2000. tweetledum is something that never should have happened to this country. I just signed another petition tonight against the ec and will sign every one that comes up in my email. This idiot is a stain on our country, makes us the laughing stock of the world, and yet there are people out there (including my own family) who think he's doing such a great job and plan to vote for him again if he doesn't get kicked out! I wish just one of them could tell me WITH FACTS just what he's done that's so great. Of course he did finally do one thing Obama didn't do... He got himself IMPEACHED!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump is destroying America.

ENenNteX0AEnwuW.jpg 
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Renee
Why is trump not being charged in The Hague as a criminal? He killed that man on a lie. The pentagon isn’t even getting involved in this game. They knew there was no threat to our troops. He murdered that man just like him and his stupid family are responsible for the deaths of children in our custody. I honestly don’t understand why the world isn’t upset. He is such a hate monger. The Immigrants do need to come here more in a legal sense. But in there defense they do jobs that most Americans deem as beneath them. Guess what people I picked celery and blueberries from the age of 14 to 17. I was better paid than the migrant workers. This was back in the 70’s. I actually got fired because I complained. He needs to stop painting the picture of the immigrants as lazy, and criminals. This country has done just fine on our homegrown serial murders. The next big surprise is for the second time in the time I have been alive we are being kicked out of Iraq. The first one was the Philippines. Why then the Republican took the side of Marcos. A criminal in his own right. That sure bit us in the but. I am not sorry to say trump and his personal SS Troops need to go and serve time in jail for what they have done not only the American people but the people of the world.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Renee the protests are starting and the number of people wanting Trump impeached is growing. But I agree. God for bid what he will do next, WW III? Seems likely and as you say he gets away literally now with murder.
Quote 0 0
Renee
AllI could do was cry to see my nephew video chatting with me. The reason being he just came home 5 weeks ago from deployment. Bad luck for my family he is going back. This crap has got to stop!!!!! I don’t know what is going to happen now that we know about the training base in Africa being attacked, we now know 5dead. 2 civilian contractors and 3 military. What is the dim bulb in the White House going to do to enrage the Iranian people. Funny how the pentagon has not stated publicly that they agreed with the murders of these people. There track seems to be do not upset him. The but head in the White House need to be charged with crimes against the human race. After all his trash talk he now knows he can’t bomb the culture of another country. I cannot believe the dumb Republican Party, can be so stupid as to think this mans cares for anyone or for the people of the USA.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear your upset Renee and I agree. Though as mentioned before I do not fortunately have any family members in the military I can not even imagine what you must be going through. I, also can not believe that the crazed "person" in the White House and his band of merry (serving) Republican followers can sleep at night let alone go out and face the American people. Trump is behaving like a dictator and trying everything to start a war while trying to get Graham and McConnell to ram through his impeachment and "make it go away" or at least give the appearance of that. It is still beyond my belief that nobody but House Democrats - and, sorry but even they could be doing more-is holding Trump accountable. Conservatives not serving mostly think he is crazy too. We have to hope that your nephew is not in harm's way and that somehow, some way, we can get Trump out of office. I read today that there is a "bounty" on Trump's head from Iran. I will not comment further here on the forum.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I hear you, dfcloud. I have always been against the electoral college. Except for Obama (I think!) it always seems to favor the Republicans. I hope if/when we get a Democratic President that they do away with the electoral college. Trump does not deserve to be in office - he belongs in jail - and I also have signed every petition I can find.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Great cartoon, Delta Flight....I must have missed it originally.
Quote 0 0