Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
I understand about the economy but Good Lord...now this thing will be ALL OVER...the virus that is. I - and I know some of you - are in multiple high risk categories...without enough ventilators, masks, testing and a vaccine I think this plan is horrid. Your thoughts? Comments? Links?
Quote 0 0
QuietStorm
You meant 'lift', not 'live'.  lol  It's just more proof that all Trump thinks about is his own image and money, as well as power over the people through his daily brainwashing.  It's pathetic and highly dangerous!  He doesn't care how many people die, .. that's the bottom line.  He just wants the DOW up so he feels secure he can win re-election, as well as lining his own pocket.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I agree with everything you say here, QuietStorm. And thanks for catching my "computer error" LOL...I did mean "lift" and not "live." I personally am going to still practice social distancing as I'm in a high risk group - until or unless a REAL not FAKE PUSHED BY TRUMP cure is out there, with more ventilators, masks, protective gear and ultimately maybe a vaccine. I can not tell anyone else what to do of course but I suggest we all proceed with caution. The experts call him calling for a halt to social distancing "nuts." That says something right there.
Quote 0 0