Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Not that they are perfect - and it is said (I think I heard by Vanity Fair) that Trump plans to also let Ivanka and Jared go (due to their obvious escalating conflicts of interest) but he is apparently interviewing - while the people he wants to replace are still on board as he always does- replacements for John Kelley , HR McMaster and other unnamed high ranking people still in his office. A man named (Steve?) Bolton is being floated as a replacement for one of these men - and someone quoted this "If Bolton gets in we will all die." Trump apparently wants these people all to resign rather than fire him because it would look better for them publicly...but I doubt they will do so...will probably hold out and take his crap and make him fire them-like Sessions-as it should be for the good of our country and the "bad" it will hold for Trump. Trying not to be scared...Am sure he will now put in "Ever Trumper Loyalists"...GAG ME!
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Ritaruby wrote:
Not that they are perfect - and it is said (I think I heard by Vanity Fair) that Trump plans to also let Ivanka and Jared go (due to their obvious escalating conflicts of interest) but he is apparently interviewing - while the people he wants to replace are still on board as he always does- replacements for John Kelley , HR McMaster and other unnamed high ranking people still in his office. A man named (Steve?) Bolton is being floated as a replacement for one of these men - and someone quoted this "If Bolton gets in we will all die." Trump apparently wants these people all to resign rather than fire him because it would look better for them publicly...but I doubt they will do so...will probably hold out and take his crap and make him fire them-like Sessions-as it should be for the good of our country and the "bad" it will hold for Trump. Trying not to be scared...Am sure he will now put in "Ever Trumper Loyalists"...GAG ME!

Hi Rita

The link to your Vanity Fair topic.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newsvideo/vanity-fair-report-claims-ivanka-kushner-kelly-mcmaster-are-on-departure-list/vi-BBK3Gmm

Delta Flight
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Hi Delta Flight...thanks for sending the link.
Quote 0 0