Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
This is a horror and I hope it stops...along with the unmarked black vans they ride in on...before it "catches on" in other places. Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
And this is who we may end up with for President 
again. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now - we don't know this for sure. The Dems have not even begun to fight!
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
I really didn't know that. My emails are blowing up
for donations to defeat trump though I don't know what
that's about.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now, my emails - and my husband's - are also blowing up...have been for awhile and are increasing...from every Democrat, the Republicans against Trump - who I also support - and even from Trump's campaign-not sure what that's about....be assured this will just increase until the election...I am a bit disappointed in the Dems right now...I think they could be more aggressive (not violent but aggressive) in their campaigns, especially Biden...hopefully his new running mate to be announced next month now will blow some steam into him. I have always been for him, don't get me wrong but Trump's getting away with way too much...and showing his horrid face everywhere....and I rarely see Biden or the other candidates..
Quote 0 0
JacG
These masked stormtroopers with no identifications how do we know that among them there are not white suprematists/neo-nazis/proud boys/racists/ trumpists/ and generally people looking fo a fight?
Quote 0 0
Delta Flight
Trump's Stormtroopers gas Portland mayor.   SS  movement IMO

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/23/us/portland-protests-mayor/index.html
Any landing you walk away from is great.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
JacG, we don't know about these people. The protestors for the most part are peaceful. I think this is another "Trump revenge distraction" ploy as he said recently on MSNBC he's deploying them to "major DEMOCRATIC cities with crime problems and/or protestors. He wants no protestors. He's a piece of crap.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Thanks for this link, Delta Flight. I read about this.  Horrid!
Quote 0 0