Monday, December 2, 2019
Ritaruby
Trump's attitude? If you support Black Lives Matter - or any protest - stay out of the streets and keep your mouth shut. Freedom of the press? And God this is giving the good cops and military a bad name. Trump is a POS! Thoughts? Links?
Quote 0 0
Destroy_Trumpturd_Now
We won't be silenced though, we're going to keep
fighting til we get this Monster and his people out
of our White House 🙂I just received an 
application for a mail in ballot so I'm going to
fill it out and send it.
Quote 1 0
Ritaruby
Agreed, Desroy_Trumpturd_Now. We had to request but got mail in ballots for upcoming elections too. I doubt Trump will succeed in completely doing away with vote by mail...it may get slow and there may be issues around election time but I doubt it will get stopped, especially during the pandemic. Glad you got your application.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
TRUMP HAS SENT MERCENARIES  USED TO FIGHT MIDDLE EASTER TERRORIST,  FROM THE COMPANY BETSY DEVOS BROTHER'S HAS.
Quote 0 0
cpmty
We need to stop him NOW, before he start sooting Americans... because he doesn't like to look bad, even when is his own fault. And he had encouraged violence and destruction... HE IS A SADIST AND A MASOCHIST. IS NOT HAPPY UNTIL HE PROVOQUES CONFLICTS FIGHTS AND DESORDEN. 
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
Again, I agree completely, cpmty. I believe some Governors and Mayors are trying to stop him and so far I think there's been once success..but it needs to be stopped completely.
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
I'm sure it's a distraction from COVID-19 and was Putin's idea..and/or Barr's.
Quote 0 0
jkomerath
               Idiot trump,is alwAYS TRYING TO REMAIN THE LIMELIGHT,BUT HE HAS NO BASIC INTELLIGENCE,OR HONESTY , ABILITY TO RULE,SPEAK OR THINK LOGICALLY AND PROPERLY.HE IS A TRUE IDIOT,AND IS LOOKING TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS-- PEOPLE KICK HIM OUT ASAP
Quote 0 0
Ritaruby
jkomerath, good to see you back on the forum. I wish we could get Trump out of office NOW and I pray we can get him out in November!
Quote 0 0